Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9

Page 3 ready for Raz arrival.

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Nailed it again, 7.

No PayDay here but still a bit closer to the weekend. Amazing how cold it got, so quickly. I took a walk yesterday in just a shirt after my workday was done and it was nearly 70°. It's currently 27°.
It's ridiculous, is what it is. Snow trying to fall here right now, but not having much success so far.
We're not expecting any snow until 11:PM. And then it will be just enough to make the morning commute sloppy.
For your ride into the city?
Yes sir. Planning to go in tomorrow. In fact, I am in a meeting now where they are proposing back to normal April 1st... I do not believe this is a joke.
That's a damn shame.

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
6, for me.

No PayDay here but still a bit closer to the weekend. Amazing how cold it got, so quickly. I took a walk yesterday in just a shirt after my workday was done and it was nearly 70°. It's currently 27°.
It's ridiculous, is what it is. Snow trying to fall here right now, but not having much success so far.
We're not expecting any snow until 11:PM. And then it will be just enough to make the morning commute sloppy.
For your ride into the city?
Yes sir. Planning to go in tomorrow. In fact, I am in a meeting now where they are proposing back to normal April 1st... I do not believe this is a joke.
That's a damn shame.
For now it is on a voluntary basis. But there definitely is a push for returning to normalcy.

No PayDay here but still a bit closer to the weekend. Amazing how cold it got, so quickly. I took a walk yesterday in just a shirt after my workday was done and it was nearly 70°. It's currently 27°.
It's ridiculous, is what it is. Snow trying to fall here right now, but not having much success so far.
We're not expecting any snow until 11:PM. And then it will be just enough to make the morning commute sloppy.
For your ride into the city?
Yes sir. Planning to go in tomorrow. In fact, I am in a meeting now where they are proposing back to normal April 1st... I do not believe this is a joke.
That's a damn shame.
For now it is on a voluntary basis. But there definitely is a push for returning to normalcy.
Too bad they didn't have the meeting on Tuesday, you could've told them to GFT.

No PayDay here but still a bit closer to the weekend. Amazing how cold it got, so quickly. I took a walk yesterday in just a shirt after my workday was done and it was nearly 70°. It's currently 27°.
It's ridiculous, is what it is. Snow trying to fall here right now, but not having much success so far.
We're not expecting any snow until 11:PM. And then it will be just enough to make the morning commute sloppy.
For your ride into the city?
Yes sir. Planning to go in tomorrow. In fact, I am in a meeting now where they are proposing back to normal April 1st... I do not believe this is a joke.
That's a damn shame.
For now it is on a voluntary basis. But there definitely is a push for returning to normalcy.
Don't know what that is any more.

SleepingInRaz going to migrate to being a page
4 boy now?

Dunbarton Stillwell Star cigars have made a reappearance after initial sellout.  These are the ones made with pipe tobacco.  Good cigars, but can't say I was impressed, especially for the price.  From a sampler I got, only the #1 had a real sense of pipe tobacco (not being a pipe smoker)

Morning Mayor Tony, Dave, Rick and Dean.
morning Dave.

Morning, muchachos.

SleepingInRaz going to migrate to being a page
4 boy now?
I did oversleep, but I made it to page 3.

SleepingInRaz going to migrate to being a page
4 boy now?
I did oversleep, but I made it to page 3.
Morning, JustInTimeRaz.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor-singer Dominic Chianese (kee-uh-NAY’-see) is 91.
Opera singer-director Renata Scotto is 88.
Singer Joanie Sommers is 81.
Actor Jenny O’Hara is 80.
Former Sen. Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn., is 80.
Actor Barry Bostwick is 77.
Actor Edward James Olmos is 75.
Singer-writer-producer Rupert Holmes is 75.
Rock singer-musician George Thorogood is 72.
Actor Debra Jo Rupp is 71.
Actor Helen Shaver is 71.
News anchor Paula Zahn is 66.
Baseball Hall of Famer Eddie Murray is 66.
Country singer Sammy Kershaw is 64.
Actor Mark Moses is 64.
Actor Beth Broderick is 63.
Actor Emilio Rivera is 61.
Singer Michelle Shocked is 60.
Movie director Todd Field is 58.
Actor Billy Zane is 56.
Actor Bonnie Somerville is 48.
Jazz musician Jimmy Greene is 47.
Former boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. is 45.
Rock musician Matt McGinley (Gym Class Heroes) is 39.
Actor Wilson Bethel is 38.
Actor Alexander Koch is 34.
Actor Daniel Kaluuya (Film: “Get Out”) is 33.
Rapper-actor O’Shea Jackson Jr. is 31
Looks like TD the Greek nailed it today. 9
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6