Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2021, 11:40:20 AM »

Dave and Raz should know this one...actually one of the Welsh spellings of my last name.
Mr. Fantastic along with a lot of other supporting roles.
Never heard of him. And I've never seen Fantastic Four.
I'm wondering why he classed us together on that one. Has it been established that we're the youngest here or something?

I get the vague impression that I'm actually a little older than Tony. But not sure.

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2021, 11:47:27 AM »

Little assistance for Tony...
Britt and Elizabeth I had, of course.  But Amy Jo Johnson?  You had me worried there for a minute, until I scanned her resume.  Nope.  No way I'd ever remember one of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
For some reason, I know her name, and that she was on that show. No idea why, since I've never watched it. But I had no idea what she looked like, so couldn't count her.

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2021, 11:48:11 AM »

Dave and Raz should know this one...actually one of the Welsh spellings of my last name.
Mr. Fantastic along with a lot of other supporting roles.
Never heard of him. And I've never seen Fantastic Four.
I'm wondering why he classed us together on that one. Has it been established that we're the youngest here or something?

I get the vague impression that I'm actually a little older than Tony. But not sure.
Lol, I was wondering that myself. In fact, I sat here for a second wondering if there was another Dave he could've been referring to.

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2021, 11:49:53 AM »

The crypto is up nicely, but the market is still circling the drain.

I never thought I'd ever say this - I want the sucker to correct. Like, now.  I'm nine years from retirement.  If it corrects now, there's still time to recover.  This shadow economy is going to pop at some point, and for the first time ever in my life, I'm prepared for it.  Course, that may very well be the reason it won't.

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2021, 11:59:57 AM »

The crypto is up nicely, but the market is still circling the drain.

I never thought I'd ever say this - I want the sucker to correct. Like, now.  I'm nine years from retirement.  If it corrects now, there's still time to recover.  This shadow economy is going to pop at some point, and for the first time ever in my life, I'm prepared for it.  Course, that may very well be the reason it won't.
If Congress doesn't get the debt ceiling issued resolved soon, you'll probably get your wish.

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2021, 12:01:31 PM »

Looks like another school shooting in TX. There's a headline I didn't miss during the mostly virtual year.

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2021, 12:13:31 PM »

Little assistance for Tony...
Britt and Elizabeth I had, of course.  But Amy Jo Johnson?  You had me worried there for a minute, until I scanned her resume.  Nope.  No way I'd ever remember one of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
When my kids were growing up, we watched a lot of Power Rangers, and of course the Pink Ranger.

Then again there are these Rangers from 2019...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/acc/2018/10/31/clemson-defensive-linemen-real-life-power-rangers-halloween/1819599002/

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2021, 12:15:50 PM »

Little assistance for Tony...
Britt and Elizabeth I had, of course.  But Amy Jo Johnson?  You had me worried there for a minute, until I scanned her resume.  Nope.  No way I'd ever remember one of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
When my kids were growing up, we watched a lot of Power Rangers, and of course the Pink Ranger.

Then again there are these Rangers from 2019...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/acc/2018/10/31/clemson-defensive-linemen-real-life-power-rangers-halloween/1819599002/
Always comes back to Clemson, doesn't it? ;)

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2021, 12:16:49 PM »

Dave and Raz should know this one...actually one of the Welsh spellings of my last name.
Mr. Fantastic along with a lot of other supporting roles.
Never heard of him. And I've never seen Fantastic Four.
I'm wondering why he classed us together on that one. Has it been established that we're the youngest here or something?

I get the vague impression that I'm actually a little older than Tony. But not sure.
Because you two are more movie savvy than Mr. Tony, also familiar with SF/Marvel.

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2021, 12:17:30 PM »

Little assistance for Tony...
Britt and Elizabeth I had, of course.  But Amy Jo Johnson?  You had me worried there for a minute, until I scanned her resume.  Nope.  No way I'd ever remember one of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
When my kids were growing up, we watched a lot of Power Rangers, and of course the Pink Ranger.

Then again there are these Rangers from 2019...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/acc/2018/10/31/clemson-defensive-linemen-real-life-power-rangers-halloween/1819599002/
Always comes back to Clemson, doesn't it? ;)
Always!   ;D

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2021, 12:46:35 PM »

Little assistance for Tony...
I feel old,  Elizabeth Shue is 58. Ouch

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2021, 01:48:18 PM »

Over/Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 3 for me today.

Edit: Even with the photos, I only knew one of them.

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2021, 01:52:27 PM »

Dave and Raz should know this one...actually one of the Welsh spellings of my last name.
Mr. Fantastic along with a lot of other supporting roles.
Never heard of him. And I've never seen Fantastic Four.
I'm wondering why he classed us together on that one. Has it been established that we're the youngest here or something?

I get the vague impression that I'm actually a little older than Tony. But not sure.
You are.  :-* Howdy, Bret.

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2021, 01:53:59 PM »

Tony any plans to get out and smoke this week/weekend?

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2021, 01:59:49 PM »

Tony any plans to get out and smoke this week/weekend?
It's been really busy during and after work. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6