Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

breakfast.
Yummo
indeed. and first time I've been outside to smoke in a month or better.

breakfast.
That looks delicious. I really wish I could join you. Month-end is just too crazy. I'm glad there isn't a jam today to distract me.

breakfast.
That looks delicious. I really wish I could join you. Month-end is just too crazy. I'm glad there isn't a jam today to distract me.
after I get my sauce started I may try the Havana Soul TD sent me. the history is interesting:

Although it has been recreated and re-blended several times, it still comes across as a premium example of a medium to full Nicaraguan cigar.

The first version was a collaboration between Mitchel Hirsh and Don Pepin Garcia. It was blended and manufactured by Don Pepin Garcia, at the El Rey de los Habanos factory in the Little Havana neighborhood of Miami, Florida. It was well-acclaimed and very popular. However, that cigar was discontinued in 2007. In 2010, Rocky Patel reintroduced the line, and despite its success, ended production within a relatively short period of time.

Finally, (I believe in 2015), a collaboration was born between Mitchel Hirsh and A. J. Fernandez, using the same blend and tobaccos from the original production. This modern Havana Soul is produced at the Tobacalera Fernandez factory, located in Esteli, Nicaragua. I've never had one of the original DPG version of this cigar, but I can't imagine it could be any better than the newest incarnation.

[...]

I know ClemsonDave is a fan. I'm definitely interested.

[...]

Certainly has a decent enough pedigree.

Well, sleeping wasn't in the cards last night. This is going to be a long day. Morning, muchachos.

sauce built. widow had some frozen generic sausage chunks she picked up somewhere, not hot Italian but it'll do. onions, peppers, celery, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, lots of garlic, and an assortment of seasonings. eat around 6pm or so. believe it or not but that wore me out hopping around on one crutch.

Well, sleeping wasn't in the cards last night. This is going to be a long day. Morning, muchachos.
sleep is overrated at my age. morning RazManTheTiredOne.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.
good morning Dave. not as busy as it sounds. most of the bills I pay online and track on a spreadsheet, sauce is an all day adventure for me that I enjoy, and of course the cigars are always a welcome chore.
maybe the widow will get off her ass and do something today. I need a caretaker for my caretaker.
Lol, sounds like you need to trade in your lemon.
no trades, lemon law doesn't really exist down here. going back to my single life as soon as I can accomplish two tasks: 1- take garbage to curb.
2- drive
then I can move on to my plans of an assisted living facility in the future.
I'd say you might have trouble finding one that will allow you to smoke, but somehow I doubt that'll be the case in FL.
I was thinking the same.  Not necessarily about Florida being any better....

breakfast.
That looks delicious. I really wish I could join you. Month-end is just too crazy. I'm glad there isn't a jam today to distract me.
Why?  It didn't yesterday... :P

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Good morning, Dean. Apparently it was getting a later start day for me.
I figured you either had an early meeting or unclogging the toilet.
Sound about the same to me.

sauce built. widow had some frozen generic sausage chunks she picked up somewhere, not hot Italian but it'll do. onions, peppers, celery, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, lots of garlic, and an assortment of seasonings. eat around 6pm or so. believe it or not but that wore me out hopping around on one crutch.
I think doing just about anything while being in crutches would wear me out. Kudos to you.

Well, sleeping wasn't in the cards last night. This is going to be a long day. Morning, muchachos.
That's the worst. Morning, EarlyButNotBrightRaz.

Well, sleeping wasn't in the cards last night. This is going to be a long day. Morning, muchachos.
sleep is overrated at my age. morning RazManTheTiredOne.
Morning, Deano.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6