Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/30/2021
« on: September 30, 2021, 01:59:54 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

JoeCigar:

Obsidian Box-Pressed Toro (6.5"x53) - 10 / $34.99

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 5 Vegas Classic Fifty Five (Box-Pressed) (Gordo) (5.5"x55) - Box of 20 / $64.99

Door #2 - Obsidian Gordo (4.5"x60) - 10 / $29.99

Door #3 - The Caldwell Lost and Found Sampler 2 - 5 / $34.99
includes:
1 - La Whatever Toro (6.0" x 54)
1 - One Night Stand Robusto (5.0" x 50)
1 - Paradise Lost Robusto (5.0" x 50)
1 - Swedish Delight Toro (6.0" x 52)
1 - Superstroke Robusto (5.0" x 50)

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.
good morning Dave. not as busy as it sounds. most of the bills I pay online and track on a spreadsheet, sauce is an all day adventure for me that I enjoy, and of course the cigars are always a welcome chore.
maybe the widow will get off her ass and do something today. I need a caretaker for my caretaker.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.
good morning Dave. not as busy as it sounds. most of the bills I pay online and track on a spreadsheet, sauce is an all day adventure for me that I enjoy, and of course the cigars are always a welcome chore.
maybe the widow will get off her ass and do something today. I need a caretaker for my caretaker.
Lol, sounds like you need to trade in your lemon.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.
good morning Dave. not as busy as it sounds. most of the bills I pay online and track on a spreadsheet, sauce is an all day adventure for me that I enjoy, and of course the cigars are always a welcome chore.
maybe the widow will get off her ass and do something today. I need a caretaker for my caretaker.
Lol, sounds like you need to trade in your lemon.
no trades, lemon law doesn't really exist down here. going back to my single life as soon as I can accomplish two tasks: 1- take garbage to curb.
2- drive
then I can move on to my plans of an assisted living facility in the future.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Morning, Deano.
good morning Dave. not as busy as it sounds. most of the bills I pay online and track on a spreadsheet, sauce is an all day adventure for me that I enjoy, and of course the cigars are always a welcome chore.
maybe the widow will get off her ass and do something today. I need a caretaker for my caretaker.
Lol, sounds like you need to trade in your lemon.
no trades, lemon law doesn't really exist down here. going back to my single life as soon as I can accomplish two tasks: 1- take garbage to curb.
2- drive
then I can move on to my plans of an assisted living facility in the future.
I'd say you might have trouble finding one that will allow you to smoke, but somehow I doubt that'll be the case in FL.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Good morning, Dean. Apparently it was getting a later start day for me.

Good morning, Dave.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Good morning, Dean. Apparently it was getting a later start day for me.
I figured you either had an early meeting or unclogging the toilet.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Good morning, Dean. Apparently it was getting a later start day for me.
I figured you either had an early meeting or unclogging the toilet.
I woke up on the couch at 1:30ish and made my first post. Then I had an early meeting this morning but barely logged in on time. Next meeting in 40 minutes so I'll try to squeeze in a shower now.

good morning Tony.
bill paying day, sauce building day, cigar smoking day.
Good morning, Dean. Apparently it was getting a later start day for me.
I figured you either had an early meeting or unclogging the toilet.
I woke up on the couch at 1:30ish and made my first post. Then I had an early meeting this morning but barely logged in on time. Next meeting in 40 minutes so I'll try to squeeze in a shower now.
Sounds like you've got quite the day in front of you, as well as already behind you. Morning, Tony.

breakfast.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6