« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2021, 10:36:25 AM »

Holt's Stars and Stripes Super Sale

https://www.holts.com/

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2021, 10:40:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2021, 10:51:46 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve churchill (7.0"x54) - 10 / $49.99 {$73.00}

Door #2 - CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $22.50 {$30.50}

Door #3 - Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $34.99 {$55.00}

Same as yesterday but only more expensive.
Seems to be a recurring thing for them now.
It looks like they just don't have as good a flipper as we do here.
Think after midnight the prices revert back to regular, but the new offerings don't populate....until later.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. We tried our best on this non-jam Monday.
Page 4 before 10.  Deano has really put a charge in the banter!
positive or negative?

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2021, 10:58:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2021, 11:01:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
It definitely sounds like something. Not something I'd like to experience, though. We get enough rapid temp changes here on the lake, but not sure we've ever gotten a 50 degree change so quickly.

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2021, 11:12:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
the 16 year old Greta Thonberg was right! Holy shit.

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve churchill (7.0"x54) - 10 / $49.99 {$73.00}

Door #2 - CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $22.50 {$30.50}

Door #3 - Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $34.99 {$55.00}

Same as yesterday but only more expensive.
Seems to be a recurring thing for them now.
It looks like they just don't have as good a flipper as we do here.
Think after midnight the prices revert back to regular, but the new offerings don't populate....until later.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. We tried our best on this non-jam Monday.
Page 4 before 10.  Deano has really put a charge in the banter!
positive or negative?
With you Dean, always positive!

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2021, 11:17:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Heat domes, polar vortexes...sheesh!

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2021, 11:19:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Is seems you had more snow than usual this past winter.

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2021, 11:21:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
the 16 year old Greta Thonberg was right! Holy shit.
Yeah...not.  I'm really getting tired of hearing that out here.  I'm not a climate-change denier.  But this is a natural, if exceedingly rare, circumstance.

It is, however, a taste of what climate-change could lead to.

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2021, 11:37:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
the 16 year old Greta Thonberg was right! Holy shit.
Yeah...not.  I'm really getting tired of hearing that out here.  I'm not a climate-change denier.  But this is a natural, if exceedingly rare, circumstance.

It is, however, a taste of what climate-change could lead to.
trust me, I agree. although we (man) do tend to contribute to alot of issues, I believe it's just Mother Nature's natural sequences.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2021, 11:37:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Is seems you had more snow than usual this past winter.
Yup.  Most of it was in the highlands, but yeah.

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2021, 11:52:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Feels like you should challenge yourself to smoke a cigar somewhere in between.

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2021, 11:54:51 AM »

[...]

A lot more so than people seem to want to think, yes.  There has been an unmistakably enormous spike in the levels of atmospheric carbon since the dawn of the industrial revolution.  That's true, we can see it in the soil cores, and it's not a good thing.  There has not, however, been a demonstrably correlative increase in temperatures.  We've had these kinds of temperature increases without human interference and that also can be seen in the soil cores.  So while it's true that pumping carbon into the atmosphere at a fantastic rate is not good for the planet or its inhabitants, it is far from established that humans are the cause of the current temperature levels.  We could be, and Occam's Razor would suggest we are contributing, but it just isn't established that the temperature increases are not on a cyclic upswing.  The sheer tonnage of what we do not understand about our own planet, let alone the cosmos, is enough to create a supermassive black hole.