Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2020, 12:46:53 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Rhonda Fleming is 97.
Singer Ronnie Spector is 77.
Actor James Reynolds is 74.
Rock singer-musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) is 73.
Country musician Gene Johnson (Diamond Rio) is 71.
Singer Patti Austin is 70.
Actor Daniel Hugh Kelly is 68.
Folk singer-songwriter Sam Baker is 66.
Actor Rosanna Arquette is 61.
Actor Antonio Banderas is 60.
Rock musician Jon Farriss (INXS) is 59.
Singer Julia Fordham is 58.
Journalist-blogger Andrew Sullivan is 57.
Actor Chris Caldovino is 57.
Singer Neneh Cherry is 56.
Singer Aaron Hall is 56.
Former boxer Riddick Bowe is 53.
Rapper Michael Bivins is 53
Actor Sean Blakemore is 53.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Lorraine Pearson (Five Star) is 53.
Singer-producer Michael Bivins is 52.
Actor-writer Justin Theroux is 49.
Actor Angie Harmon is 48.
Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 47.
Actor-turned-lawyer Craig Kirkwood is 46.
Actor JoAnna Garcia Swisher is 41.
Singer Cary Ann Hearst (Shovels & Rope) is 41.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Nikki Bratcher (Divine) is 40.
Actor Aaron Staton is 40.
Actor Ryan Eggold is 36.
Rapper Emmy Gee is 34
Actor Charley Koontz is 33.
Actor Lucas Till is 30.
Rapper Carson Key is 23
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is 23.
Actor Jeremy Maguire is 9.
Did some extra work this morning to dig up some extra Rappers to keep Tony and Bean satisfied.
While we appreciate the effort, there are a couple problems:
First, "Michael Bivins" and "Carson Key" are not a rapper names, so they're disqualified.
Second, if you don't change "actor" to the correct "actress" where needed I will organize a boycott of your list and start a protest movement in front of your house, complete with the requisite looting, burning, and pooping on the sidewalk.
You really crossed the line with pooping on the side walk.
Is it because of the redundancy? I believe a "protest movement" and pooping on the sidewalk are one and the same.
LMAO.

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2020, 12:57:49 PM »

No Big 10 football this fall. Will other conferences be far behind?

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2020, 02:24:10 PM »

Oh well, I tried. Hazzuh!

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2020, 02:44:54 PM »

Oh well, I tried. Hazzuh!
You didn't try hard enough. We'll be expecting more controversial posts tomorrow.

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2020, 02:48:09 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2020, 02:58:05 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2020, 03:20:37 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.
Now you're catching on.

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2020, 03:23:10 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.
Now, now, you know the drill.  They'll wait until it breaks and people get hot, then have the parts shipped overnight and pay OT to make the repairs.

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2020, 03:53:34 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.
Now you're catching on.
About the stop giving a crap?

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2020, 04:01:16 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.
Now, now, you know the drill.  They'll wait until it breaks and people get hot, then have the parts shipped overnight and pay OT to make the repairs.
It's a mess Mr. Bean. My college used covid19 to claim hardship. Cut 70 jobs campus wide. When truthfully it's the President and the Board of Trustees for not fixing a declining enrollment and lack of money coming in. For which has been 5 plus years. Everyone else's fault.

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2020, 06:26:02 PM »

No Big 10 football this fall. Will other conferences be far behind?
Not a done deal yet...

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »

Fresh mint picked and muddled, mojito made, time for a cigar.
You are doing retirement right. I almost wish I'll make it.

Oh? What's that I'm hearing in the background while getting ready for my next meeting? Are my boys arguing about something stupid again? Never mind, I can't take 15+ more years of this shit.
Well if it makes you feel any better. I can't even do my job to the best of my ability because I can't get any purchases approved. We are running a skeleton crew. Students moving back and schitts hitting the fan. I need to stop giving a crap.
Now you're catching on.
About the stop giving a crap?
Yea... :-[

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2020, 06:28:34 PM »

[...]

Something they might have picked up from the blamer-in-chief.

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »

Looking forward to settling out back with a few cigars, a cold beverage and watch some meteors tonight.

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2020, 06:45:36 PM »

Looking forward to settling out back with a few cigars, a cold beverage and watch some meteors tonight.
I hope you get to enjoy that.
I walked the dogs, cooked on the grill. Now smoking NW Cameroon wondering what to do next.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6