Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2020, 10:03:22 AM »

Morning Tony, Rick, Dean and Dave.
good morning Dave.

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2020, 10:04:28 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, Rick, and FootLongDean.  Two red lights this morning.  Monday appropriate.
morning Mark.

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »

I made a decision. good day for a drive.

https://www.famousfootlongs.com/
That looks devine. I'm just pouring my first cup of coffee. Been a busy Monday so far.
and their milkshakes are absolutely wonderful.

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2020, 10:06:34 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.
Had to backtrack to catch up on what was going on here. Sorry for the loss, Dean.
thanks Dave. it was a blessing for her and her family. such a beautiful person reduced to almost nothing.
That's generally how it goes.  I'm hoping to get struck by lighting.
I'd prefer to paddle out into the gulf and turn myself into shark or gator bait.

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2020, 10:20:19 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Rhonda Fleming is 97.
Singer Ronnie Spector is 77.
Actor James Reynolds is 74.
Rock singer-musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) is 73.
Country musician Gene Johnson (Diamond Rio) is 71.
Singer Patti Austin is 70.
Actor Daniel Hugh Kelly is 68.
Folk singer-songwriter Sam Baker is 66.
Actor Rosanna Arquette is 61.
Actor Antonio Banderas is 60.
Rock musician Jon Farriss (INXS) is 59.
Singer Julia Fordham is 58.
Journalist-blogger Andrew Sullivan is 57.
Actor Chris Caldovino is 57.
Singer Neneh Cherry is 56.
Singer Aaron Hall is 56.
Former boxer Riddick Bowe is 53.
Rapper Michael Bivins is 53
Actor Sean Blakemore is 53.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Lorraine Pearson (Five Star) is 53.
Singer-producer Michael Bivins is 52.
Actor-writer Justin Theroux is 49.
Actor Angie Harmon is 48.
Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 47.
Actor-turned-lawyer Craig Kirkwood is 46.
Actor JoAnna Garcia Swisher is 41.
Singer Cary Ann Hearst (Shovels & Rope) is 41.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Nikki Bratcher (Divine) is 40.
Actor Aaron Staton is 40.
Actor Ryan Eggold is 36.
Rapper Emmy Gee is 34
Actor Charley Koontz is 33.
Actor Lucas Till is 30.
Rapper Carson Key is 23
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is 23.
Actor Jeremy Maguire is 9.
Did some extra work this morning to dig up some extra Rappers to keep Tony and Bean satisfied.

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2020, 10:21:04 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.
Had to backtrack to catch up on what was going on here. Sorry for the loss, Dean.
thanks Dave. it was a blessing for her and her family. such a beautiful person reduced to almost nothing.
That's generally how it goes.  I'm hoping to get struck by lighting.
I'd prefer to paddle out into the gulf and turn myself into shark or gator bait.
That really wouldn't be a quick or painless way to go....

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2020, 10:21:41 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.
Had to backtrack to catch up on what was going on here. Sorry for the loss, Dean.
thanks Dave. it was a blessing for her and her family. such a beautiful person reduced to almost nothing.
That's generally how it goes.  I'm hoping to get struck by lighting.
I'd prefer to paddle out into the gulf and turn myself into shark or gator bait.
That really wouldn't be a quick or painless way to go....
Maybe for "recycling" afterwards, but not to check out...

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2020, 10:23:06 AM »

If skies are clear, latter part of this week is prime for the Perseid meteor shower.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/perseid-meteor-shower-peaks-this-week/ar-BB17LQMf

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2020, 10:25:44 AM »

I made a decision. good day for a drive.

https://www.famousfootlongs.com/
Better bring the Tums with you.
been there before, just been awhile. love the foot long chili dogs with onions and cheese. need to try the fried corn on the cob.
That caught my eye, as well. Sounds interesting.

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.
Had to backtrack to catch up on what was going on here. Sorry for the loss, Dean.
thanks Dave. it was a blessing for her and her family. such a beautiful person reduced to almost nothing.
That's generally how it goes.  I'm hoping to get struck by lighting.
I'd prefer to paddle out into the gulf and turn myself into shark or gator bait.
That really wouldn't be a quick or painless way to go....
Yeah, that one is far down on my list of preferred ways to go.

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2020, 10:33:23 AM »

[...]

While we appreciate the effort, there are a couple problems:
First, "Michael Bivins" and "Carson Key" are not a rapper names, so they're disqualified.
Second, if you don't change "actor" to the correct "actress" where needed I will organize a boycott of your list and start a protest movement in front of your house, complete with the requisite looting, burning, and pooping on the sidewalk.

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2020, 10:36:02 AM »

[...]

That's why you exceed expectations. Your 2020 bonus should be spectacular.

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2020, 10:38:02 AM »

[...]

I disagree. It's like your food server. Don't call her a waitress. We are no longer primitive people.

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2020, 10:40:58 AM »

[...]

Since when is waitress incorrect?  WTF, this schitt's out of hand.

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2020, 10:54:50 AM »

[...]

It's hard, I know. That's why I'm here to learn ya.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6