Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
8/10/2020
« on: August 10, 2020, 12:00:03 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 04:56:56 AM »

Happy Monday!

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 05:37:43 AM »

Morning, all. Let's do this.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 05:44:43 AM »

Good morning Dean and Dave. Record breaker today. Getting up into the 90s. Students coming back to quarantine. Yeah right.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 05:52:43 AM »

morning Dave and Rick.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 05:54:53 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 05:59:29 AM »

I broke one of my personal rules the other day and it came back to bite me in the ass. 'friends and family make poor business partners'. a close friend offered to sell me the mate to my kayak. I was promised I could pick it up this morning. I was surpised when I got a text yesterday that she sold it to someone else yesterday. 😡 my own fault. most people have no idea about character.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 06:11:29 AM »

I broke one of my personal rules the other day and it came back to bite me in the ass. 'friends and family make poor business partners'. a close friend offered to sell me the mate to my kayak. I was promised I could pick it up this morning. I was surpised when I got a text yesterday that she sold it to someone else yesterday. 😡 my own fault. most people have no idea about character.
With friends like those, who needs enemies?

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 06:28:22 AM »

Good morning, Dean, Dave, and Rick.

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 06:42:46 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 06:49:32 AM »

Good morning, Dean, Dave, and Rick.
Good morning Mr Mayor.

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 06:51:33 AM »

morning Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dean. I'm sure that was a difficult day yesterday. Hope things go well on this Monday. Any plans?

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 07:26:56 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 07:29:13 AM »

morning Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dean. I'm sure that was a difficult day yesterday. Hope things go well on this Monday. Any plans?
it one of those days you don't want too often.
no plans as yet seeing how the plan got changed. may take a ride to the beach or find a hole in the wall restaurant somwhere.

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 07:46:57 AM »

nice little turn out for the funeral yesterday. celebration on life afterwards not so much. it was held outside in a pavillion with no air movement and 99° in the shade.
How did the eulogy turn out? That was during the funeral or the celebration of life part?
it was during the funeral. I just 'winged' it. people were surprised how well I knew her in such a short time. there was alot of crying.
Had to backtrack to catch up on what was going on here. Sorry for the loss, Dean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6