Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2019, 07:53:48 AM »

Mostly cloudy and 56° here, 72° and cloudy for the afternoon.  Rain tomorrow!
Good morning Dave. Yesterday was beautiful. I took my Mt bike out for exercise. Rain today, snow showers tomorrow.
Spring weather is all over the place!
So you think I can finally put the shovel and salt away?

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2019, 07:57:19 AM »

Never classified him as a “friend” but I knew this guy pretty well, crazier than the Spring Weather.  He was a real psycho case, once got mad at someone in his office and threw a stapler at them which missed and went through the window and landed out on the Main Street through downtown.  Suspended from the bar numerous times before finally being disbarred years ago.

Former Shreveport attorney arrested on solicitation charge

https://www.ktbs.com/news/former-shreveport-attorney-arrested-on-solicitation-charge/article_c8c61c20-5288-11e9-8bd3-ab599aab225f.html
ArkLaTex huh?

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2019, 07:59:06 AM »

coffee's ready!
On my 2nd cup.
Time to make my first. I've got to get on a conference call in a bit.

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2019, 08:01:44 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2019, 08:22:53 AM »

coffee's ready!
On my 2nd cup.
Time to make my first. I've got to get on a conference call in a bit.
Starting out the morning with a black coffee and a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut.

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2019, 08:25:54 AM »

Mostly cloudy and 56° here, 72° and cloudy for the afternoon.  Rain tomorrow!
Good morning Dave. Yesterday was beautiful. I took my Mt bike out for exercise. Rain today, snow showers tomorrow.
Spring weather is all over the place!
So you think I can finally put the shovel and salt away?
Good morning T. I think so. Despite 1 inch of accumulation expected tomorrow. It can stay and melt

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2019, 08:28:25 AM »

Mostly cloudy and 56° here, 72° and cloudy for the afternoon.  Rain tomorrow!
Good morning Dave. Yesterday was beautiful. I took my Mt bike out for exercise. Rain today, snow showers tomorrow.
Spring weather is all over the place!
So you think I can finally put the shovel and salt away?
Good morning T. I think so. Despite 1 inch of accumulation expected tomorrow. It can stay and melt
Sheesh, that's harsh. I couldn't take another inch. TWSS

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2019, 08:35:23 AM »

Never classified him as a “friend” but I knew this guy pretty well, crazier than the Spring Weather.  He was a real psycho case, once got mad at someone in his office and threw a stapler at them which missed and went through the window and landed out on the Main Street through downtown.  Suspended from the bar numerous times before finally being disbarred years ago.

Former Shreveport attorney arrested on solicitation charge

https://www.ktbs.com/news/former-shreveport-attorney-arrested-on-solicitation-charge/article_c8c61c20-5288-11e9-8bd3-ab599aab225f.html
ArkLaTex huh?
The news calls it that because the entire 3-state region is serviced by Shreveport TV Stations

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2019, 08:36:05 AM »

coffee's ready!
On my 2nd cup.
Time to make my first. I've got to get on a conference call in a bit.
Starting out the morning with a black coffee and a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut.
Good way to start

Morning Mayor

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2019, 08:38:34 AM »

Orange rolls with honey, fresh pineapple and yogurt for breakfast here.

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2019, 08:40:31 AM »

Never classified him as a “friend” but I knew this guy pretty well, crazier than the Spring Weather.  He was a real psycho case, once got mad at someone in his office and threw a stapler at them which missed and went through the window and landed out on the Main Street through downtown.  Suspended from the bar numerous times before finally being disbarred years ago.

Former Shreveport attorney arrested on solicitation charge

https://www.ktbs.com/news/former-shreveport-attorney-arrested-on-solicitation-charge/article_c8c61c20-5288-11e9-8bd3-ab599aab225f.html
ArkLaTex huh?
The news calls it that because the entire area is serviced by Shreveport TV Stations
I figured. Just never heard it before. So what is Texarkana?

Edit: Never mind, I looked it up.

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 09:34:55 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 09:37:44 AM »

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2019, 09:39:33 AM »

Orange rolls with honey, fresh pineapple and yogurt for breakfast here.
I just come back from Denny's. had one of their 'build your own'.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5