Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 06:37:49 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 06:42:07 AM »

Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It has changed to Dunhill, Myfather, and RP
And a Great Offer Too, a Page right out of the Famous Playbook 😡

Dunhill Aged Maduro Short Churchill
(Robusto)
(5.5"x54)
Pack of 5
MSRP $47.00   $47.00

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 06:43:51 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2019, 06:51:03 AM »

start the hamster wheel, catch you in a bit.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2019, 07:12:26 AM »

start the hamster wheel, catch you in a bit.

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 07:16:31 AM »

Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It has changed to Dunhill, Myfather, and RP
And a Great Offer Too, a Page right out of the Famous Playbook

Dunhill Aged Maduro Short Churchill
(Robusto)
(5.5"x54)
Pack of 5
MSRP $47.00   $47.00
I thought Dunhill was out of the premium cigar business.

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 07:17:31 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 07:19:42 AM »

Dogs walked and 2nd cup brewed.

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2019, 07:21:37 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2019, 07:25:35 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2019, 07:45:45 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2019, 07:46:50 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2019, 07:49:56 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
Yes, it's quite clear now what you meant (TNWHS)

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2019, 07:57:33 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.
I hope Victor Sinclair is a made-up name.  How would you like to be a real-life relative of his and meet someone in the cigar world?

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2019, 07:59:10 AM »

Good morning VS devotees.  Coffee and a breakfast taco from the corner store, which, unlike a VS, are cheap yet surprisingly tasty.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11