Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2019, 01:03:27 PM »

Well here I am holding the purse in the Tuesday Morning Store☹️
It's tough, I know. Perhaps you can put the time to good use.  It's been awhile since we've had a rack report.
Nothing I would like more right now but nothing but old yankee women in here.  Dean would be in heaven but not for me

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2019, 01:17:47 PM »

I'm back.
just caught the lawn service before they left.
You have the topless women doing it?
Or is this an ICE issue?
Time for Señor Dean's manscaping.
hell no. with RA you seldom trust your hands with a razor.
Not by you, by your landscaping firm filled with hot Latin women illegals.  Follow along here, man, you're getting as bad as Tony.
Follow Along is in the outfield?

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2019, 01:54:29 PM »

I'm back.
just caught the lawn service before they left.
You have the topless women doing it?
Or is this an ICE issue?
Time for Señor Dean's manscaping.
hell no. with RA you seldom trust your hands with a razor.
Not by you, by your landscaping firm filled with hot Latin women illegals.  Follow along here, man, you're getting as bad as Tony.
Follow Along is in the outfield?
CNS, CostelloTony.

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2019, 02:12:52 PM »

I'm back.
just caught the lawn service before they left.
You have the topless women doing it?
Or is this an ICE issue?
Time for Señor Dean's manscaping.
hell no. with RA you seldom trust your hands with a razor.
Not by you, by your landscaping firm filled with hot Latin women illegals.  Follow along here, man, you're getting as bad as Tony.
Follow Along is in the outfield?
CNS, CostelloTony.
Appreciate the affirmation. I was giving way too much thought to editing that post.

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2019, 02:47:58 PM »

birthday girl just left. had lunch with me, her son is taking her out to dinner tonight. she also did my MTX injection for me.

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2019, 03:37:28 PM »

I'm back.
just caught the lawn service before they left.
You have the topless women doing it?
Or is this an ICE issue?
Time for Señor Dean's manscaping.
hell no. with RA you seldom trust your hands with a razor.
Not by you, by your landscaping firm filled with hot Latin women illegals.  Follow along here, man, you're getting as bad as Tony.
Follow Along is in the outfield?
CNS, CostelloTony.
Appreciate the affirmation. I was giving way too much thought to editing that post.
We wouldn't have given you credit for it even if you tried.

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2019, 03:37:58 PM »

birthday girl just left. had lunch with me, her son is taking her out to dinner tonight. she also did my MTX injection for me.
In the butt I take it?

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:19 PM »

so, my rheumatologist changes my methotrexate prescription from pill to injectable and increased the dosage. picked up my meds and no needles. called pharmacy and was told they are not covered by insurance. WTF. had to go to WalMart for needles. $.27 each.
luckily the 'cleaning lady' is a RN, and two doors down is a traveling nurse in case I need supplies.
Good for you.  Travelling nurse has been mentioned before, but has not been put in the rotation yet?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/26/2019
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:32 PM »

Spring is here.

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »

so, my rheumatologist changes my methotrexate prescription from pill to injectable and increased the dosage. picked up my meds and no needles. called pharmacy and was told they are not covered by insurance. WTF. had to go to WalMart for needles. $.27 each.
luckily the 'cleaning lady' is a RN, and two doors down is a traveling nurse in case I need supplies.
Good for you.  Travelling nurse has been mentioned before, but has not been put in the rotation yet?
If "cleaning lady" is an RN, why isn't she RNing?

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »

Spring is here.
Ya know, I think you might be right.  Looking to be very pleasant right through Saturday night.

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2019, 03:41:45 PM »

Country fried steak with sausage gravy, sooo goood!
So the purse holding had a happy ending.
Unlike Robert Kraft, does take on a different meaning for many of the older folks.

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2019, 03:42:30 PM »

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2019, 03:57:52 PM »

Made it home by Wine Time!🍷

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2019, 03:58:43 PM »

so, my rheumatologist changes my methotrexate prescription from pill to injectable and increased the dosage. picked up my meds and no needles. called pharmacy and was told they are not covered by insurance. WTF. had to go to WalMart for needles. $.27 each.
luckily the 'cleaning lady' is a RN, and two doors down is a traveling nurse in case I need supplies.
Good for you.  Travelling nurse has been mentioned before, but has not been put in the rotation yet?
not yet. she likes her booze. but she's the one two doors down that when the 'cleaning lady' and her were out in their back yard mentioned about me not pulling my blinds in my bedroom. two doors down and I hear how well endowed I am. they must have had binoculars.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7