Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
3/22/2019
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:37:10 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:43:49 AM »

Morning All, Last Cup of Costa Rican this morning.

“It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?”

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:48:00 AM »

Clear and 45° now, sunny and 65 for the afternoon.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 05:57:59 AM »

Hope somebody is checking the boilers this morning.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 06:03:07 AM »

🤔

The toilet seat that could save millions of lives: New gadget can detect early signs of heart failure by picking up blood pressure, oxygen levels and heart rate

* The gadget fits over the top of a normal toilet seat and measures heartbeat
* It can also sense blood pressure and levels of oxygen in the blood
* Developers said it could save the lives of potential heart disease victims
* The technology could spot signs of heart trouble before symptoms are noticed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6835549/The-toilet-seat-save-millions-lives-detecting-heart-failure.html

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 06:15:35 AM »

Morning All, Last Cup of Costa Rican this morning.

“It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?”
I'm guessing that quote is supposed to be for a PM.

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 06:17:07 AM »

Morning All, Last Cup of Costa Rican this morning.

“It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?”
I'm guessing that quote is supposed to be for a PM.
Figured most folks here were more interested in the Friday P.M. than Friday A.M., but I have no issues with applying it to the A.M.

Morning Mayor T

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 06:19:20 AM »

I just read this tweet and thought it was funny enough to share...

Ichiro plans to workout on 1st day of retirement

Is Griffey surprised?

"No, doesn't surprise me. I told you I went to dinner at his house. He ate, went & worked out, came back & had dessert. Just left me in the kitchen for like 35 minutes. Just looked at him like he was crazy."

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 06:20:13 AM »

Morning All, Last Cup of Costa Rican this morning.

“It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?”
I'm guessing that quote is supposed to be for a PM.
Figured most folks here were more interested in the Friday P.M. than Friday A.M., but I have no issues with applying it to the A.M.

Morning Mayor T
Good morning to you, SCDave.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 06:25:52 AM »

I just read this tweet and thought it was funny enough to share...

Ichiro plans to workout on 1st day of retirement

Is Griffey surprised?

"No, doesn't surprise me. I told you I went to dinner at his house. He ate, went & worked out, came back & had dessert. Just left me in the kitchen for like 35 minutes. Just looked at him like he was crazy."
😂

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 06:28:42 AM »

I just read this tweet and thought it was funny enough to share...

Ichiro plans to workout on 1st day of retirement

Is Griffey surprised?

"No, doesn't surprise me. I told you I went to dinner at his house. He ate, went & worked out, came back & had dessert. Just left me in the kitchen for like 35 minutes. Just looked at him like he was crazy."
LALTS

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 06:52:33 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 06:55:53 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Any bus trips planned this weekend?

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 07:08:16 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves & a Mayor.  Should be another nice day here today.  If I can sneak past that HR bastige it will be a shorter day, too.

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Any bus trips planned this weekend?
No, I think I've got to lay low. I went out with some former colleagues last evening after work... Holy crap! Surprisingly, no hangover at all this morning. But I've got to stick to bourbon. Those were some of the strongest martinis I've ever had. I only had two, WTF? Maybe some red wine in there too. I'm not sure how I got home.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5