Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2019, 12:14:57 PM »

Better start building that wall arounds ports of Philadelphia, Newark and New York!

https://6abc.com/officials-cocaine-seized-at-port-of-philadelphia-worth-$38m/5209948/

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2019, 12:19:12 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2019, 12:28:22 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »

Better start building that wall arounds ports of Philadelphia, Newark and New York!

https://6abc.com/officials-cocaine-seized-at-port-of-philadelphia-worth-$38m/5209948/
Must be #fakenews, all our drugs come through non-ports of entry, everyone on Twitter knows that.

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10
Thanks Dave. I snuck a quick nap in

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2019, 01:06:02 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10
Thanks Dave. I snuck a quick nap in
Always happy to enable, even if it will leave you nutless.

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2019, 01:07:04 PM »

And March Madness begins!

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »

Good first impression on the Cornelius and Anthony Maduro Liga E. Has some resemblance to other la Zona brands. Win/Win for 2 bucks a stick 5.125 x 46 got em cheep from Andy at cigar.com

Atlantic has description here
https://atlanticcigar.com/cornelius-anthony-liga-e-maduro-5-125x46/

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2019, 01:13:28 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10
Thanks Dave. I snuck a quick nap in
Always happy to enable, even if it will leave you nutless.
Nuts are are overrated for Married men with kids

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2019, 01:39:21 PM »

been working on reports. thought I'd only have my District Archives report as I did not stand for a position in Intergroup, but in my absence at this months meeting I was elected as a Trustee as one of the current Trustees was voted in as Alt Chair, vacated by myself in January election. and I typed up some crap to put in our May/June Journal.

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2019, 01:40:32 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10
Thanks Dave. I snuck a quick nap in
Always happy to enable, even if it will leave you nutless.
Nuts are are overrated for Married men with kids
it's not the nuts that make the man.

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2019, 01:47:16 PM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.
Perhaps ichiban is Japanese for "shitty floor tobacco".
Well, they often smell like manure, and you never know...those floors jut might add a nice extra spice...
They're on sale at CI, plus the $10 code you'd have to get up to $50 but I'm sure you could figure something out
Can you post the code please? Going to lunch, thank you
SPRING10
Thanks Dave. I snuck a quick nap in
Always happy to enable, even if it will leave you nutless.
Nuts are are overrated for Married men with kids
Not just overrated, but practically worthless, other than possibly helping you keep your balance, like an inner ear or something.

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2019, 01:50:58 PM »

[...]

LMAO

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »

Hazzuh!
Another pair of nuts outa here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8