Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 07:38:14 AM »

Thought for Today: "Never lose your temper with the press or the public is a major rule of political life." — Dame Christabel Pankhurst, English suffragist (1880-1958).
Spread the word.

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2019, 07:40:15 AM »

Thought for Today: "Never lose your temper with the press or the public is a major rule of political life." — Dame Christabel Pankhurst, English suffragist (1880-1958).
#fakenews

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 07:40:26 AM »

Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.
Wilton E. Hall

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'
Robin Williams

The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
Henry Van Dyke

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
Hal Borland

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
Rogers Hornsby

Indoors or out, no one relaxes
In March, that month of wind and taxes,
The wind will presently disappear,
The taxes last us all the year.
Ogden Nash

The first day of spring was once the time for taking the young virgins into the fields, there in dalliance to set an example in fertility for nature to follow. Now we just set the clocks an hour ahead and change the oil in the crankcase.
E. B. White

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 07:40:37 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy to hear about your dog doing better SCDave

I'm actually a fan of the current Jam offering, Diesel Rage Toro

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 07:40:44 AM »

off to the doctor. got an hour plus drive ahead of me.
That must be a heck of a doctor.
Wise choice to go to a larger metropolitan area than where Dean lives for healthcare
indeed. 7:45 appointment. just parked.
all my appointments are in the same complex, Primary, lab, Radiology, Pain Management. all connected by computer. almost one stop shopping.

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2019, 07:41:39 AM »

Thought for Today: "Never lose your temper with the press or the public is a major rule of political life." — Dame Christabel Pankhurst, English suffragist (1880-1958).
Spread the word.
That ship has sailed...

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2019, 07:42:56 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy to hear about your dog doing better SCDave

I'm actually a fan of the current Jam offering, Diesel Rage Toro
Agreed, but you can often get them at the Devil for a song.

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2019, 07:52:33 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy to hear about your dog doing better SCDave

I'm actually a fan of the current Jam offering, Diesel Rage Toro
Good Morning and Thanks Fish!

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2019, 07:57:16 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy to hear about your dog doing better SCDave

I'm actually a fan of the current Jam offering, Diesel Rage Toro
Agreed, but you can often get them at the Devil for a song.
For sure, got mine there and just looked

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2019, 07:58:11 AM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2019, 08:00:48 AM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2019, 08:12:39 AM »

Good morning cigar deal hunters.  Mid-40's now but up to low 70's and sunny later.

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2019, 08:30:06 AM »

[...]

These are good ones. Although EB White would have been pilloried for saying that about the young virgins today.

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »

Room 101 certainly churning out the bargain/bundles lately, must be spring cleaning time at the factory

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/room101-ichiban-maduro/2021634/
These are available in 3 different wrappers, all in the $2 range
saw them, looking to pick up a bundle to try. This is better marketing then calling them seconds.

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2019, 08:31:04 AM »

[...]

They do worse things on Snapchat these days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8