CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 5/26/2017  (Read 6829 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/26/2017
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.
Sounds like a good plan to me!
If I've got your approval then it's a done deal. Time to look in the fridge and figure out what's for supper.
We fixed some tacos.
I have a fridge filled with leftovers. Too tired to make something new.

Threebean

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2017, 09:07:12 PM »

How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.

Threebean

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2017, 09:13:27 PM »

How do you know, Mark?
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.
Go shower at a federal prison and drop the soap. Same experience but much cheaper.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »

How do you know, Mark?
Go shower at a federal prison and drop the soap. Same experience but much cheaper.
Hahaha. Great analogy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »

How do you know, Mark?
Hahaha. Great analogy.
Indeed it is, I am LFAO!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]