Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
The same way I know!

But my highlight is NO Swimming Pool to Maintain and NO Grass to Mow!
I so don't want to mow right now. I'm exhausted. Think I'll take my chances that it won't rain in the morning and mow then.
Sounds like a good plan to me!
If I've got your approval then it's a done deal. Time to look in the fridge and figure out what's for supper.
We fixed some tacos.
I have a fridge filled with leftovers. Too tired to make something new.

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2017, 09:07:12 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2017, 09:13:27 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.
Go shower at a federal prison and drop the soap. Same experience but much cheaper.

« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.
Go shower at a federal prison and drop the soap. Same experience but much cheaper.
Hahaha. Great analogy.

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »

We have found a couple of waterfront (Intracoastal Waterway) condos that look really appealing to us.  Can't wait to check them out next week.
That sounds like a good plan vs building a house.  Ask me how I know.
How do you know, Mark?
I know from personal experience it's an EXPENSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHENEVER THE TOPIC COMES UP.
I've heard it many times before. Yet it's an experience I'm intrigued to experience. Just a masochist, I guess.
Go shower at a federal prison and drop the soap. Same experience but much cheaper.
Hahaha. Great analogy.
Indeed it is, I am LFAO!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]