Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »

Thought for Today: "Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading." - George Macaulay Trevelyan, English historian (1876-1962).

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2017, 09:02:14 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
Your middle name Dean or what?
Yeah, but without the fun.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2017, 09:03:03 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
No, but these house design discussions had me googling murder/suicide.

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2017, 09:14:05 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
No, but these house design discussions had me googling murder/suicide.
That's why I'm not sure I could build a new house with my wife. Cause when it was done, I'd be paying for it and the apartment I'd be living in due to the divorce.

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2017, 09:23:18 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?
I did. Just didn't know if this was a typical "sale" price. I rarely check out cigarbid, for example.
They're $2EA for god's sake! I understand it's not an AB deal but the cigars are actually good
Yeah, but $2.28 with shipping. Now you're getting ripped off! :)
Add the AJF sampler at $3/cigar and FS, you're golden!
All coronas too, not bad

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
Or stuck that crown molding up where the sun don't shine.

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2017, 09:31:16 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
No, but these house design discussions had me googling murder/suicide.
That's why I'm not sure I could build a new house with my wife. Cause when it was done, I'd be paying for it and the apartment I'd be living in due to the divorce.
A wise assessment.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2017, 09:33:00 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
Or stuck that crown molding up where the sun don't shine.
All that crown molding has been at the shop. Outa sight, outa mind.  And if it accidentally finds its way into the dumpster...oops.

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?
I did. Just didn't know if this was a typical "sale" price. I rarely check out cigarbid, for example.
They're $2EA for god's sake! I understand it's not an AB deal but the cigars are actually good
Yeah, but $2.28 with shipping. Now you're getting ripped off! :)
Add the AJF sampler at $3/cigar and FS, you're golden!
All coronas too, not bad
Was hoping they were gonna sneak a AAA corona in there, but alas, nothing.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2017, 09:36:33 AM »

Morning men. Been a long week, and more running around today.
We were starting to think your wife beat you to death with a piece of crown molding.
Or stuck that crown molding up where the sun don't shine.
All that crown molding has been at the shop. Outa sight, outa mind.  And if it accidentally finds its way into the dumpster...oops.
Quitter!

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2017, 09:53:17 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?
I did. Just didn't know if this was a typical "sale" price. I rarely check out cigarbid, for example.
They're $2EA for god's sake! I understand it's not an AB deal but the cigars are actually good
Yeah, but $2.28 with shipping. Now you're getting ripped off! :)
Add the AJF sampler at $3/cigar and FS, you're golden!
All coronas too, not bad
Exactly, so no excuses!

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?
I did. Just didn't know if this was a typical "sale" price. I rarely check out cigarbid, for example.
They're $2EA for god's sake! I understand it's not an AB deal but the cigars are actually good
Yeah, but $2.28 with shipping. Now you're getting ripped off! :)
Add the AJF sampler at $3/cigar and FS, you're golden!
All coronas too, not bad
Was hoping they were gonna sneak a AAA corona in there, but alas, nothing.
I can't remember the last time I saw those offered.

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?
I did. Just didn't know if this was a typical "sale" price. I rarely check out cigarbid, for example.
They're $2EA for god's sake! I understand it's not an AB deal but the cigars are actually good
Yeah, but $2.28 with shipping. Now you're getting ripped off! :)
Add the AJF sampler at $3/cigar and FS, you're golden!
All coronas too, not bad
Was hoping they were gonna sneak a AAA corona in there, but alas, nothing.
I can't remember the last time I saw those offered.
It's been years. They don't make them anymore, it's just a fool's hope that they'll start up production again at some point. I pressure SteveR to get on them every year, since he's as big a fan of them as I am. In fact, the few I have left are from a 10-pack he sent to me free of charge.

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 10:44:25 AM »

[...]
I don't know that they were ever regular production.  Another one of AJF's vitola experiments.

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2017, 10:58:07 AM »

[...]
Indeed. Teasing bastige.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7