Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
ill keep an eye out, thanx
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.

AF Curlyhead Deluxe, last cigar before bed. don't plan on being late for work tomorrow. want to get everything caught up so I can plan golf Wednesday.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.

AF Curlyhead Deluxe, last cigar before bed. don't plan on being late for work tomorrow. want to get everything caught up so I can plan golf Wednesday.
With what you are getting paid, you better get your golf in even if you don't finish.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.
Well I bought two boxes if that tells you anything.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.
Well I bought two boxes if that tells you anything.
It tells me you have disposable income.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.
Well I bought two boxes if that tells you anything.
Mr. Tubs o' Cigars Redfish.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.
Well I bought two boxes if that tells you anything.
It tells me you have disposable income.
…and Tex is just disposin'…
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.
are they worth it? They sound great, but some cigars read better than they smoke. Even at $9 that ain't cheap.
They are very good, worth it is more of a personal decision.
you were happy with the buy? I know it's personal, but some buys are like YES! And others are Why did I do that.
Well I bought two boxes if that tells you anything.
yup

I'll be smoking something tomorrow, come hell or high water. I'm jonesin'.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I'll be smoking something tomorrow, come hell or high water. I'm jonesin'.
brisket or ham?

I'll be smoking something tomorrow, come hell or high water. I'm jonesin'.
brisket or ham?
Buda Boom!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]