Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

  • Administrator
2/6/2017
« on: February 06, 2017, 12:00:48 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Whether you call it a historic crash and burn by Atlanta or an unbelievable comeback by New England, sure was an interesting Super Bowl.

Whether you call it a historic crash and burn by Atlanta or an unbelievable comeback by New England, sure was an interesting Super Bowl.
Completely agree. Fun game to watch.

Whether you call it a historic crash and burn by Atlanta or an unbelievable comeback by New England, sure was an interesting Super Bowl.
Completely agree. Fun game to watch.
I have to admit like some have said they thought Lady Gaga was gonna be the highlight and what happened was unexpected make what you will.

Whether you call it a historic crash and burn by Atlanta or an unbelievable comeback by New England, sure was an interesting Super Bowl.
Completely agree. Fun game to watch.
I have to admit like some have said they thought Lady Gaga was gonna be the highlight and what happened was unexpected make what you will.
I even thought Gaga was good. It's not my type of music but I have to respect her talent. If she's good enough for Tony Bennett, she's good enough for me.

Whether you call it a historic crash and burn by Atlanta or an unbelievable comeback by New England, sure was an interesting Super Bowl.
Completely agree. Fun game to watch.
I have to admit like some have said they thought Lady Gaga was gonna be the highlight and what happened was unexpected make what you will.
I even thought Gaga was good. It's not my type of music but I have to respect her talent. If she's good enough for Tony Bennett, she's good enough for me.
Yeah for her rep and her fans she was entertaining and did not get sleezy.

Morning GooGoos for Gaga, Sheesh!

Luke Bryan is The Man!

68 degrees this morning up to 77 for the afternoon but cloudy all day.

Much better forecast for  tomorrow though, 87 and some sunshine.  Perfect day for a power washing attack requiring some sick leave.

Premature morning, muchachos.

Snowpocalypse here. When I went to bed there was 6" on the ground and another 4-8" expected overnight...TWSS, anyway.

Supposed to snow here all day.

Problem is, at 1:30am a branch broke on one of my big cedars and woke us all up. Now I'm laying awake here sweating the tons of snow above me.

Maybe I should go smoke a cigar.

Monster is shooting blanks this morning.  Joe Cigar, FU and the Sister are all shooting turds.

Premature morning, muchachos.

Snowpocalypse here. When I went to bed there was 6" on the ground and another 4-8" expected overnight...TWSS, anyway.

Supposed to snow here all day.

Problem is, at 1:30am a branch broke on one of my big cedars and woke us all up. Now I'm laying awake here sweating the tons of snow above me.

Maybe I should go smoke a cigar.
Or perhaps you should take shelter.

Premature morning, muchachos.

Snowpocalypse here. When I went to bed there was 6" on the ground and another 4-8" expected overnight...TWSS, anyway.

Supposed to snow here all day.

Problem is, at 1:30am a branch broke on one of my big cedars and woke us all up. Now I'm laying awake here sweating the tons of snow above me.

Maybe I should go smoke a cigar.
Or perhaps you should take shelter.
The question would be, "Where?"

The house is tough enough to keep us from getting killed, it's the hassle of dealing with insurance, or my neighbors, afterward.

Work Time, later slackers.

Good morning Dave and TooEarlyRaz.  Too early for me, too, but what else is new.

Premature morning, muchachos.

Snowpocalypse here. When I went to bed there was 6" on the ground and another 4-8" expected overnight...TWSS, anyway.

Supposed to snow here all day.

Problem is, at 1:30am a branch broke on one of my big cedars and woke us all up. Now I'm laying awake here sweating the tons of snow above me.

Maybe I should go smoke a cigar.
Sounds like a proper response to me.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12