Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.

Back to the grind!
Indeed.  No more 80 degrees either.
It's been a Monday, that's for sure.

Good morning, Dean and BostonDave.

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
My condolences, Dave.

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.
Apparently that is not in the top 10.  Just sayin'.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-horrible-ways-die/

Good morning, Mark.

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.
Apparently that is not in the top 10.  Just sayin'.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-horrible-ways-die/
Always lookin' on the bright side!

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.
Apparently that is not in the top 10.  Just sayin'.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-horrible-ways-die/
Always lookin' on the bright side!
Regular ray of Texas sunshine for sure!

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.
Apparently that is not in the top 10.  Just sayin'.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-horrible-ways-die/
Always lookin' on the bright side!
Regular ray of Texas sunshine for sure!
Hey man, I'm not the one who brought it up.  Blame GrimReaperDave.

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.
Yeah, it's definitely top 10 in my list of ways I'd not want to go.
Apparently that is not in the top 10.  Just sayin'.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/10-horrible-ways-die/
Always lookin' on the bright side!
Regular ray of Texas sunshine for sure!
Hey man, I'm not the one who brought it up.  Blame GrimReaperDave.
Sheesh.

All the talking news heads complain about college football schedules....outside of conference games, if people realized how long it takes to schedule a decent team.....Clemson just announced scheduling of Georgia for 2019 and 2020 games.  Who knows if either or both will still be decent then.  Were able to schedule LSU for 2025-2026.   ::)

From Atlantic, La Palina and DPG JJ on sale

Just powering through a Flipless lunchtime lull.

Speaking of flip, the Place has 86% Off Gurkha Big-Ring Bedlam Sampler, with a free cutter and shipping thrown in to sweeten the pot.  Wow, what a deal!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6