Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Sheesh X 2!
+1
Good morning Chip. A cold start here.
We are still waiting on our first cool morning down here.
Today is a high of 50 but now it's 38 deg. and that feels cold but still lucky for this time of year. Good morning Chip. I'll check in from work. All the boilers are running.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Sheesh X 2!
+1
Good morning Chip. A cold start here.
We are still waiting on our first cool morning down here.
Today is a high of 50 but now it's 38 deg. and that feels cold but still lucky for this time of year. Good morning Chip. I'll check in from work. All the boilers are running.
My early day since I started at 1 this morning, hopefully headed home by 8 or so.

Sheesh X 2!
+1
Good morning Chip. A cold start here.
We are still waiting on our first cool morning down here.
Today is a high of 50 but now it's 38 deg. and that feels cold but still lucky for this time of year. Good morning Chip. I'll check in from work. All the boilers are running.
My early day since I started at 1 this morning, hopefully headed home by 8 or so.
Have a good day Chip. Now is when I pack a pipe and begin my rounds, make logs, etc. I usually smoke an aromatic as not to offend any non smokers that may pick up on my trail.

When I get home this afternoon. I think I will have a LFD double ligero. Go Bills.... squish the fish.

Morning Chip and Rick.

Sheesh X 2!
+1
Good morning Chip. A cold start here.
We are still waiting on our first cool morning down here.
Today is a high of 50 but now it's 38 deg. and that feels cold but still lucky for this time of year. Good morning Chip. I'll check in from work. All the boilers are running.
My early day since I started at 1 this morning, hopefully headed home by 8 or so.
That would be nice.

MorningLSU, Blue & Travellin Dave.

Sheesh X 2!
+1
Good morning Chip. A cold start here.
We are still waiting on our first cool morning down here.
Today is a high of 50 but now it's 38 deg. and that feels cold but still lucky for this time of year. Good morning Chip. I'll check in from work. All the boilers are running.
My early day since I started at 1 this morning, hopefully headed home by 8 or so.
That would be nice.
+1

Congratulations to your  Clemson Tigers Travellin Dave.   The other Tigers chose to throw their season away - again!

Good morning Dave and Dave.

Time to hit the road and listen to the Alabama fans at work, enjoy your day guys.
Never easy the day after.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Congratulations to your  Clemson Tigers Travellin Dave.   The other Tigers chose to throw their season away - again!
Bastiges, Les refuses or is unable to ever change his game plan.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time to hit the road and listen to the Alabama fans at work, enjoy your day guys.
Never easy the day after.
Only a few jerks have been in with their "roll tide" crap.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Congratulations to your  Clemson Tigers Travellin Dave.   The other Tigers chose to throw their season away - again!
Very good game to watch, I am sure all of the Clemson fans were on the edge of their seats till almost the very end, you sure didn't see any fans leaving early from that game.

Congratulations to your  Clemson Tigers Travellin Dave.   The other Tigers chose to throw their season away - again!
Good to get that Seminole streak ended.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7