Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 10:16:59 AM »

This was a pretty tough one, IMHO.

Wordle 953 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Agreed

Wordle 953 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2024, 11:15:41 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Made Man M1911 A1 (Corona) (5.6"x46) - 5 / $24.99
This one is certainly interesting. Sounds like it's right up ClemsonDave's alley. Here's a little more write-up on it:

Aganorsa’s factory in Nicaragua creates some of the most elite cigars in the world, and these cigars produced there through Made Man’s partnership with Aganorsa are no different. Each of these premiums is held to the high standards expected from any premium Aganorsa touches. Made Man has a perfect construction and smooth draw that will keep you coming back for more. This boutique gem comes in four unique vitolas.

Made Man uses only the most premium tobaccos with a leathery Corojo Wrapper adorning the Nicaraguan binder and long-filler. This blend has a medium-bodied character and a well-balanced flavor portfolio. Expect sweet yet complex notes that give a floral, salty, and cedary experience each time.
Think I might give them a try.  But Aganorsa, like everybody else has tobacco that they wouldn't use in their cigars or those of their premium partners that they won't just throw away.  Just sayin'
At least they put a pretty band on them.

I never heard of the Made Man brand before. Was hoping you had some insight.

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2024, 11:17:43 AM »

I fell asleep and never finished Connections yesterday. Only got the first two and still had all my guesses intact. Oh well. Luckily we're not tracking the streak on that one.

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2024, 11:18:03 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 11:18:31 AM »

PLAYOFFS !
Last weeks games were great, this week looking to be as well.  Probably means Super Bowl is going to stink again.
We'll take it one week at a time.

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 12:47:14 PM »

[...]

Ain't that the truth.

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 12:49:25 PM »

For today's games I would like to see Baltimore and the 49ers come out on top

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2024, 12:51:47 PM »

I do Wonder how Kansas City will do defending Lamar. Also, would like to see how mahomes reacts to pressure. The bills could not pressure Mahomes at all.

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2024, 01:02:45 PM »

For today's games I would like to see Baltimore and the 49ers come out on top
I want the complete opposite. Love to see the Lions make it to the big game. And I would root for Satan if he was going against the Ravens.

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2024, 06:36:18 PM »

For today's games I would like to see Baltimore and the 49ers come out on top
I want the complete opposite. Love to see the Lions make it to the big game. And I would root for Satan if he was going against the Ravens.
Looks like Satan won. Also looks like the second half was a total dud.

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 07:06:35 PM »

For today's games I would like to see Baltimore and the 49ers come out on top
I want the complete opposite. Love to see the Lions make it to the big game. And I would root for Satan if he was going against the Ravens.
I may have been one of the only people in NE Ohio rooting for the Ravens. Oh well.

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 07:11:11 PM »

Just got back from my parents house, looks like the second game has started out well.

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2024, 08:54:53 PM »

Just got back from my parents house, looks like the second game has started out well.
The momentum has certainly swung the other way in the last 20 minutes or so.

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2024, 08:56:31 PM »

Just got back from my parents house, looks like the second game has started out well.
And I thought the NFC was over. What do I know?

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 09:12:24 PM »

Megilla

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4