CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 1/23/2024  (Read 932 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
1/23/2024
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:40:27 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/23/2024
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 06:06:08 AM »

Morning, twofers.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 06:06:34 AM »

Joe:

Puck by Alec Bradley Robusto - 20/36.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 06:07:28 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Diesel Uncut Toro - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Puro Authentico Belicoso Maduro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Toro - 20/59.99

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 06:16:48 AM »

Morning, twofers.
Good morning. Not just a twofer, but an AB-twofer.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 06:30:13 AM »

Morning, twofers.
Good morning. Not just a twofer, but an AB-twofer.
Double whammy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 06:31:21 AM »

Looks like a lot of school closings in the area. Weather warmed up a bit, but it's dancing right along the edge of freezing rain, which seems to have made some roads rather treacherous. Not for us though, apparently.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 06:53:05 AM »

Looks like a lot of school closings in the area. Weather warmed up a bit, but it's dancing right along the edge of freezing rain, which seems to have made some roads rather treacherous. Not for us though, apparently.
However, not if you ask my middle kid, who walked outside to get into the car and immediately wiped out on the back patio. Somehow, she managed to not break the glass bottle she was carrying, so I was impressed. Guess I should go put some salt down.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 07:11:47 AM »

However, not if you ask my middle kid, who walked outside to get into the car and immediately wiped out on the back patio. Somehow, she managed to not break the glass bottle she was carrying, so I was impressed. Guess I should go put some salt down.
Sheesh. Maybe I shouldn't show you this...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 07:14:25 AM »

That's a quality shot there. We'll see what ours looks like shortly, if anything.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 07:16:42 AM »

I know someone who sued her own mother for a similar fall. Keep a close eye on your daughter and make sure she doesn't talk to any attorneys.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 07:28:59 AM »

That's a quality shot there. We'll see what ours looks like shortly, if anything.
Nada, too overcast.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 07:29:26 AM »

I know someone who sued her own mother for a similar fall. Keep a close eye on your daughter and make sure she doesn't talk to any attorneys.
If she does that, I'll definitely have to cut off her allowance.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 08:04:58 AM »

It will cost more in attorney fees.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 08:50:09 AM »

It will cost more in attorney fees.
I'll be representing myself, your honor. She's on her own. :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4