Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2024, 02:23:25 PM »

I had to buy this. I haven't tried them it you all say they are very good

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/new-world-dorado-aj-fernandez-sampler/2053318/

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2024, 02:25:17 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown. This one was pretty deceptive.

Ok, so we've learned something new about Raz today, namely, that's he at least partially colorblind. Did we know this already? If so, I've forgotten.

Out of curiosity, which row of yours do you believe is brown? My dad has troubles with greens, reds and browns, but you seemed to have identified green, at least in theory.
Not colorblind, just didn't think to translate colors. I edited the previous post. Happy now?

Here's what it looks like on my phone:

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2024, 02:46:08 PM »

Just a little something to give Rick the heebie-jeebies.

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2024, 02:58:48 PM »

[...]

Hmm, weird. It does look brown on your phone.

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2024, 03:13:49 PM »

I had to buy this. I haven't tried them it you all say they are very good

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/new-world-dorado-aj-fernandez-sampler/2053318/
You won't be disappointed.

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2024, 03:26:13 PM »

DeSantis has dropped out, leaving only Haley left against Drumpf.

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2024, 03:31:14 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown (yellow on cigarbanter). This one was pretty deceptive.
Not just yellow here.

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2024, 04:14:22 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown (yellow on cigarbanter). This one was pretty deceptive.
Not just yellow here.

No, but in the browser on the laptop, the yellow here looks orange.

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2024, 04:20:42 PM »

Today’s birthdays:

World Golf Hall of Famer Jack Nicklaus is 84.
Opera singer-conductor Placido Domingo is 83.
Actor Jill Eikenberry is 77.
Country musician Jim Ibbotson is 77.
Singer-songwriter Billy Ocean is 74.
Former U.S. Ambassador to China Gary Locke is 74.
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is 73.
Actor-director Robby Benson is 68.
Actor Geena Davis is 68.

Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., is 63.
Basketball Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon is 61.
Actor Charlotte Ross is 56.
Actor John Ducey is 55.
Actor Karina Lombard is 55.
Actor Ken Leung is 54.
Rock musician Mark Trojanowski (Sister Hazel) is 54.
Rock singer-songwriter Chan Marshall (Cat Power) is 52.
Rock DJ Chris Kilmore (Incubus) is 51.
Actor Vincent Laresca is 50.
Singer Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) is 48.
Actor Jerry Trainor is 47.
Country singer Phil Stacey is 46.
R&B singer Nokio is 45.
Actor Izabella Miko (MEE’-koh) is 43.
Actor Luke Grimes is 40.
Actor Feliz Ramirez is 32.

I should have had Charlotte Ross, but couldn't connect name to face.  Same with Emma Bunton.

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2024, 04:21:29 PM »

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2024, 04:36:23 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown (yellow on cigarbanter). This one was pretty deceptive.
Not just yellow here.

No, but in the browser on the laptop, the yellow here looks orange.
A new wrinkle joins the chat.

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2024, 05:07:25 PM »

From my SurfacePro 7:

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2024, 05:26:32 PM »

From my SurfacePro 7:
Definitely leaning towards orange there. How odd.

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2024, 06:12:13 PM »

Home teams now 3-for-3 this weekend, one more to go. And many thanks to the Lions, because now I won't have to hear about Baker anymore this season.

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2024, 07:14:53 PM »

Just getting the game turned on now, was watching Nick Dunlap become the first amateur in 33 years to win on the PGA TOUR. Some big cajones down the stretch for him.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6