Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2024, 11:07:19 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
I actually got 8 today.
Yea, I wanted to go higher, but knew LTG wouldn't have gotten some of the more mature folks, so had to compromise.  Pretty much split the difference...
You're a good handicapper.

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2024, 11:32:38 AM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2024, 11:33:02 AM »

Page 3!

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2024, 11:34:20 AM »

and...

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2024, 11:34:47 AM »

Happy Birthday ladies.

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2024, 11:41:25 AM »

Good morning, SuperbowlBoundRick and APNewsDave.
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave.

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2024, 11:46:45 AM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
But I dare say the NFL world enjoys the Dallas beatdown much, much more.

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2024, 11:55:14 AM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
But I dare say the NFL world enjoys the Dallas beatdown much, much more.
Belichick going to the Cowboys?

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2024, 12:32:58 PM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
But I dare say the NFL world enjoys the Dallas beatdown much, much more.
Belichick going to the Cowboys?
I don't see that working...

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2024, 12:35:07 PM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
But I dare say the NFL world enjoys the Dallas beatdown much, much more.
True.

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2024, 12:37:44 PM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
And looks like Jason Kelce is retiring.
Maybe he can get his brother to put a good word in and get a job as Taylors tour manager or something.

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2024, 12:39:26 PM »

Winter sure making up for lost time. We have a 3-day snow event with schools closed today and probably most of the week
The snow confetti during the game was fun though.
Did you go over and help shovel out the stadium?

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2024, 12:40:36 PM »

Philly news and sports media must be having as big a meltdown as Dallas after their stinker yesterday.
And looks like Jason Kelce is retiring.
Maybe he can get his brother to put a good word in and get a job as Taylors tour manager or something.
I'm really tired of the Swift and Kelce show

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2024, 12:42:45 PM »

Winter sure making up for lost time. We have a 3-day snow event with schools closed today and probably most of the week
The snow confetti during the game was fun though.
Did you go over and help shovel out the stadium?
No I didn't. I would have loved to go to the game though. I'm really just trying to keep my boiler house staffed throughout this deep winter plunge.

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2024, 12:57:51 PM »

Wordle 941 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩