Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 05:13:53 PM »

Just had to use a hair dryer to unfreeze the water line behind the dishwasher. Love living here!
I've heard of that when the line is too close to the exterior wall. You might want to let it drip slowly so that the water is always moving and therefore, less likely to freeze.
Yeah, it's happened here before. Didn't at all last year, but I don't think it ever got into the single digits for this long last year. I usually keep one of the cupboard doors underneath the sink open to let warm air in, but someone always comes behind me and closes it. Ironic, since none of them can close a door or turn off a light at any other time. Lol
I so hear that. I just turned off a bunch of lights right before reading your post.

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2024, 05:19:10 PM »

I think the refs let the fumble call stand because they didn't want to admit being wrong twice in the first quarter.

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 05:19:57 PM »

Just had to use a hair dryer to unfreeze the water line behind the dishwasher. Love living here!
I've heard of that when the line is too close to the exterior wall. You might want to let it drip slowly so that the water is always moving and therefore, less likely to freeze.
Yeah, it's happened here before. Didn't at all last year, but I don't think it ever got into the single digits for this long last year. I usually keep one of the cupboard doors underneath the sink open to let warm air in, but someone always comes behind me and closes it. Ironic, since none of them can close a door or turn off a light at any other time. Lol
I so hear that. I just turned off a bunch of lights right before reading your post.
And it'll no doubt shock you to hear that no one admits to closing it, repeatedly.

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2024, 05:21:58 PM »

Just had to use a hair dryer to unfreeze the water line behind the dishwasher. Love living here!
I've heard of that when the line is too close to the exterior wall. You might want to let it drip slowly so that the water is always moving and therefore, less likely to freeze.
Yeah, it's happened here before. Didn't at all last year, but I don't think it ever got into the single digits for this long last year. I usually keep one of the cupboard doors underneath the sink open to let warm air in, but someone always comes behind me and closes it. Ironic, since none of them can close a door or turn off a light at any other time. Lol
I so hear that. I just turned off a bunch of lights right before reading your post.
And it'll no doubt shock you to hear that no one admits to closing it, repeatedly.
In my case, the dog did it.

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2024, 05:31:43 PM »

Boy oh boy, the Steelers are really playing like shit. So sloppy.

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2024, 05:43:29 PM »

Just had to use a hair dryer to unfreeze the water line behind the dishwasher. Love living here!
I've heard of that when the line is too close to the exterior wall. You might want to let it drip slowly so that the water is always moving and therefore, less likely to freeze.
Yeah, it's happened here before. Didn't at all last year, but I don't think it ever got into the single digits for this long last year. I usually keep one of the cupboard doors underneath the sink open to let warm air in, but someone always comes behind me and closes it. Ironic, since none of them can close a door or turn off a light at any other time. Lol
I so hear that. I just turned off a bunch of lights right before reading your post.
And it'll no doubt shock you to hear that no one admits to closing it, repeatedly.
In my case, the dog did it.
The wife says the cat must do it. Yeah, no.

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2024, 05:43:43 PM »

Boy oh boy, the Steelers are really playing like shit. So sloppy.
They've definitely looked better.

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2024, 06:07:16 PM »

Boy oh boy, the Steelers are really playing like shit. So sloppy.
They've definitely looked better.
At least it isn't a shutout.

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2024, 06:11:22 PM »

Boy oh boy, the Steelers are really playing like shit. So sloppy.
They've definitely looked better.
At least it isn't a shutout.
Trying to make it interesting, being helped out by the Bills coaching staff.

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2024, 06:20:07 PM »

Boy oh boy, the Steelers are really playing like shit. So sloppy.
They've definitely looked better.
At least it isn't a shutout.
Trying to make it interesting, being helped out by the Bills coaching staff.
The Steelers helped the Bills plenty in that first half.

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2024, 07:23:18 PM »

Every time the Steelers look like they were going to get back in this game Allen has shown why he can be so good at his position.

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2024, 07:37:43 PM »

That missed FG was huge, but I don't think they've got the time to score twice at this point.

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2024, 07:45:10 PM »

That missed FG was huge, but I don't think they've got the time to score twice at this point.
Bills fans everywhere were loving all those 5 yard passes on the last drive.

Congrats, Rick. Condolences, Tony.

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2024, 08:07:41 PM »

Every time the Steelers look like they were going to get back in this game Allen has shown why he can be so good at his position.
Indeed. Congrats, Rick. I hope your Bills go all the way.

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2024, 08:10:07 PM »

That missed FG was huge, but I don't think they've got the time to score twice at this point.
Bills fans everywhere were loving all those 5 yard passes on the last drive.

Congrats, Rick. Condolences, Tony.
Of course I was rooting for the Steelers but it's pretty damn surprising they made it as far as they did with how they played this season.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4