Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2024, 10:13:34 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.
Much better.
It's a good thing your off of work tomorrow. Enjoy your day.
Next up, AJF New World Puro Especial corona. Nice stick.

Looks like a helluva setup.

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2024, 10:19:02 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.
Much better.
It's a good thing your off of work tomorrow. Enjoy your day.
Next up, AJF New World Puro Especial corona. Nice stick.

Go Tony, Go Tony!

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2024, 10:20:13 PM »

Entertaining game between Rams and Lions, but neither will go far with the lack of defense.

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2024, 10:24:57 PM »

Can't keep up with Tony tonight....but this ain't a competition.

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2024, 10:36:06 PM »

Entertaining game between Rams and Lions, but neither will go far with the lack of defense.
Took all weekend, but at least we finally got a game.

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2024, 10:53:08 PM »

Entertaining game between Rams and Lions, but neither will go far with the lack of defense.
Took all weekend, but at least we finally got a game.
Two more games tomorrow!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]