Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 07:16:49 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

You're out streaking in this weather?

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2024, 07:17:21 PM »

I am loving the Packers right now.
Dallas getting spanked!

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2024, 07:19:30 PM »

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2024, 07:23:02 PM »

They made the right move to postpone the bills game. Still pretty nasty over here. I got caught in a whiteout earlier and I don't think they even lifted the travel ban here

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2024, 07:23:31 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2024, 07:28:10 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2024, 07:28:55 PM »

They made the right move to postpone the bills game. Still pretty nasty over here. I got caught in a whiteout earlier and I don't think they even lifted the travel ban here
Stay safe, my friend.

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2024, 07:29:01 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.
Much better.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2024, 07:41:12 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.
Much better.
It's a good thing your off of work tomorrow. Enjoy your day.

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2024, 08:09:59 PM »

I am loving the Packers right now.
Dallas getting spanked!
Understatement
Might be a precedence was set that the 7 seed beats the shit out of the 2 seed.

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2024, 08:34:24 PM »

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2024, 09:14:15 PM »

Wordle 939 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2024, 09:17:09 PM »

601 Green

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2024, 09:48:53 PM »

I'll check in later, on my way to Brad's to now. I intend to post a bunch.
Jealous.
Started with a Bellas Artes toro on the way here. Great cigar.

And now, onto this 2012 Oval. Holy crap, it makes that last cigar taste like a Te Amo.

LALTS
El Pulpo culebra up next. Streaks are on the grill.

Yummo
Stuck with El Pulpo for the next cigar. This was the Belicoso Grande (CA's #10) and it was also very good.

Edit: flash went off but yet the photo didn't catch it.

Let's see if this one is better.
Much better.
It's a good thing your off of work tomorrow. Enjoy your day.
Next up, AJF New World Puro Especial corona. Nice stick.

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2024, 10:03:26 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #217
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟪🟩