dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2015, 07:26:48 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2015, 07:30:09 AM »

It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »

It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
and I didn't make it that far. ran into gmrfish next door. he had no idea I was in Florida. then the old beauty queen called me around midnight and asked if I'd pick her and that buddy with cancer up for the noon meeting today. then I turned my phone off!

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »

It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
I'm at the gas station so there is time for one more.  Dean, that's happened to me twice recently.  Not necessarily the phone's fault.  SD made in China, it happens.  I pay a premium to back stuff up automatically so I won't lose it.  You just gotta figure out what it's worth to ya.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2015, 07:37:52 AM »

It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
I'm at the gas station so there is time for one more.  Dean, that's happened to me twice recently.  Not necessarily the phone's fault.  SD made in China, it happens.  I pay a premium to back stuff up automatically so I won't lose it.  You just gotta figure out what it's worth to ya.
gee, thanks Tony.
has never happened before and this chip came out of my old phone, 19 months of pictures.

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2015, 07:47:17 AM »

Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Reading Chips birthday posts each day just gets more and more depressing...
I only look at the ones older than I am and quit, glad he puts those up top.

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »

It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
That is an issue with some android phones, it may be stored on the cloud but otherwise you are fuct.  I took the SD Card out of mine after having that happen 2 times.

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2015, 07:49:04 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2015, 07:51:15 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2015, 07:53:45 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2015, 07:54:08 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
why, what's Monday Dave?

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2015, 07:55:05 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2015, 08:06:05 AM »

Where is Friday?

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Morning Humper CG