Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 05:02:46 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
could have taken the boat back in, but that would have been no fun at all.

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 05:07:21 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
could have taken the boat back in, but that would have been no fun at all.
All that and then tomorrow's your favorite day. Not too shabby. How's the RA?

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
could have taken the boat back in, but that would have been no fun at all.
All that and then tomorrow's your favorite day. Not too shabby. How's the RA?
And soon to be my favorite day too!

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 05:27:05 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
could have taken the boat back in, but that would have been no fun at all.
All that and then tomorrow's your favorite day. Not too shabby. How's the RA?
hot days help, but not much better. injections in 9 days.

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2017, 05:33:09 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
could have taken the boat back in, but that would have been no fun at all.
All that and then tomorrow's your favorite day. Not too shabby. How's the RA?
And soon to be my favorite day too!
every day is Monday.

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2017, 05:33:54 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?
what submarines?

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?
what submarines?
The ones swimming around in CB's head.

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2017, 06:42:08 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?
what submarines?
The ones swimming around in CB's head.
I'm sure they have a few in Ohio.

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »

Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner.

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2017, 08:13:11 PM »

Storming here but nothing too heavy so far.

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2017, 08:17:17 PM »

Storming here but nothing too heavy so far.
Same story here.  Nice and cool, though.

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2017, 08:19:59 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?
what submarines?
The ones swimming around in CB's head.
I'm sure they have a few in Ohio.
Yellow submarine!

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2017, 08:32:51 PM »

I'm back. great storm out in the gulf last night, quite a chop for awhile, but it was nice. tried the floating candles in tupperware bowls in the gulf, not to bad but lost them in the currents.
It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean?
we were going to do some swimming but there were a lot of sharks and rays out. dolphins for awhile but they disappeared.
I understand. What other choice did you have?
Watch the submarine races?
what submarines?
The ones swimming around in CB's head.
I'm sure they have a few in Ohio.
Yellow submarine!
Evening PainMedsMikey.

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2017, 09:02:41 PM »

Off to Mikeyland tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4