CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 28, 2020, 12:02:36 AM

Title: 8/28/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on August 28, 2020, 12:02:36 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 05:35:21 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 06:55:30 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 07:08:30 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 07:11:11 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 07:11:42 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 07:23:58 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D
Yes, but I put in an even lower Max Bid this time. Figured why not, since I don't know what I'm missing.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 07:37:07 AM
Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 07:39:09 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D
Yes, but I put in an even lower Max Bid this time. Figured why not, since I don't know what I'm missing.
I think the ones that end on the weekends end up winning with lower bids, so you might have a shot.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 07:39:18 AM
Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 07:40:43 AM
Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 08:02:39 AM
Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?
waiting on the Swann food truck for a small delivery and got a couple of scripts waiting to be filled at Walgreens. that's it until a speaker meeting at 7pm.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 08:13:37 AM
Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?
waiting on the Swann food truck for a small delivery and got a couple of scripts waiting to be filled at Walgreens. that's it until a speaker meeting at 7pm.
Sounds like a jam packed day to me.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 08:22:41 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 08:24:09 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
I feel your pain Mark. that just isn't right on any day.
good morning.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 08:48:03 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
No loss, the line is total crap! Do you feel better now?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 08:54:27 AM
morning David.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 08:55:41 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Things can only get better! Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 08:56:34 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
No loss, the line is total crap! Do you feel better now?
Much better, thank you.  :) Good morning, Oy.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 08:57:37 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 08:57:50 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
No loss, the line is total crap! Do you feel better now?
Now he feels even worse about his new bid! :D
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 09:13:13 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 09:14:05 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
No loss, the line is total crap! Do you feel better now?
Now he feels even worse about his new bid! :D
Not at all. If I win, it will be a steal. Mulch is more expensive than that.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 09:16:29 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
We got a serous t-storm last evening. Now I need it not to rain for a few days while my siding gets replaced. Lost shingles in recent storms.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 09:17:12 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
No loss, the line is total crap! Do you feel better now?
I've smoked worse.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 09:18:14 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 09:34:25 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
Oof.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 09:42:07 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
Oof, indeed.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 09:46:58 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
Thank you President Trumpf!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 09:48:57 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
There's a second opportunity.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 09:54:56 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Man up snowflake.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 09:57:41 AM
Sis offering up some MOW Side Project 52C wedges.
Also those Lars Tetens Cubagua, which come with my wholehearted lack of support.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 09:58:27 AM
Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
Thank you President Trumpf!
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:02:28 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
You can come back east where its only 90 and 90% humidity.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 10:04:37 AM
Sis offering up some MOW Side Project 52C wedges.
Also those Lars Tetens Cubagua, which come with my wholehearted lack of support.
Just say NO!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:11:41 AM
Not a bargain, but if you want to splurge a bit on a nice flight of superior cigars, consider the following from Black Works

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/blk-wks-event-only-killer-bee-warm-sampler

...not to be confused with other organizations in the news, even though it's run by James Brown...
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 10:20:10 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Man up snowflake.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/4de34c3a4b5fa62c72f792fdf4bd15b9/tenor.gif?itemid=5941200)
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:20:38 AM
Today is Friday, Aug. 28, the 241st day of 2020. There are 125 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On August 28, 1963, more than 200,000 people listened as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his “I Have a Dream” speech in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

On this date:
In 1917, ten suffragists demanding that President Woodrow Wilson support a constitutional amendment guaranteeing women the right to vote were arrested as they picketed outside the White House.
In 1944, during World War II, German forces in Toulon and Marseille (mahr-SAY’), France, surrendered to Allied troops.
In 1955, Emmett Till, a Black teen from Chicago, was abducted from his uncle’s home in Money, Mississippi, by two white men after he had supposedly whistled at a white woman; he was found brutally slain three days later.

In 1964, two days of race-related rioting erupted in North Philadelphia over a false rumor that white police officers had beaten to death a pregnant Black woman.
In 1968, police and anti-war demonstrators clashed in the streets of Chicago as the Democratic National Convention nominated Hubert H. Humphrey for president.
In 1996, Democrats nominated President Bill Clinton for a second term at their national convention in Chicago. The troubled 15-year marriage of Britain’s Prince Charles and Princess Diana officially ended with the issuing of a divorce decree.

In 2005, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin (NAY’-gin) ordered everyone in the city to evacuate after Hurricane Katrina grew to a monster storm.
In 2009, the Los Angeles County coroner’s office announced that Michael Jackson’s death was a homicide caused primarily by the powerful anesthetic propofol (PROH’-puh-fahl) and another sedative, lorazepam (lor-AZ’-uh-pam).
In 2013, a military jury sentenced Maj. Nidal Hasan to death for the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood that claimed 13 lives. On the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.`s “I Have a Dream” speech at the Lincoln Memorial, President Barack Obama stood on the same steps as he challenged new generations to seize the cause of racial equality.

In 2014, comedian Joan Rivers was rushed to New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital after she suffered cardiac arrest at a doctor’s office where she’d gone for a routine outpatient procedure (Rivers died a week later at age 81).
In 2017, floodwaters reached the rooflines of single-story homes as Hurricane Harvey poured rain on the Houston area for a fourth consecutive day; thousands of people had been rescued from the flooding.
In 2018, a white former police officer, Roy Oliver, was convicted of murder for fatally shooting an unarmed Black 15-year-old boy, Jordan Edwards, while firing into a car packed with teenagers in suburban Dallas; Oliver was sentenced the following day to 15 years in prison.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:21:29 AM
Ten years ago: Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin headlined a “Restoring Honor” rally attended by tens of thousands in Washington. U.S. and Afghan forces repelled attackers wearing American uniforms and suicide vests in a pair of simultaneous assaults before dawn on NATO bases near the Pakistan border. A gunman in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, shot and killed the mother of his two children, the woman’s boyfriend and three other people before fleeing with the children to Rancho Cucamonga, California, where he killed himself (the children were unharmed).

Five years ago: President Barack Obama compared tensions between the U.S. and Israel over the Iranian nuclear deal to a family feud, and said in a webcast with Jewish Americans that he expected quick improvements in ties between the longtime allies once the accord was implemented. A jury in Concord, New Hampshire, acquitted Owen Labrie, a prep school graduate, of rape but convicted him of committing lesser sex offenses against a 15-year-old freshman girl in a case that exposed a tradition in which seniors competed to see how many younger students they could have sex with.

One year ago: New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand dropped out of the race for the Democratic presidential nomination; the campaign collapsed amid low polling and major fundraising struggles. Hurricane Dorian strengthened as it moved toward the U.S. Southeast coast; the storm left little damage in its wake in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson maneuvered to give his political opponents less time to block a chaotic no-deal Brexit, winning Queen Elizabeth’s approval to suspend Parliament. (Britain’s highest court later ruled that Johnson broke the law by suspending Parliament.)
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 10:23:10 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
You can come back east where its only 90 and 90% humidity.
I'm hotter than you.  TWSS.
...HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 8 PM CDT
THIS EVENING...

* WHAT...Heat index values 108 to 112 expected.

* WHERE...Portions of south central Texas.

* WHEN...From 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM CDT this evening.

* IMPACTS...Hot temperatures and high humidity may cause heat
illnesses to occur.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:25:06 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
     *No added rapper edition

Actor Sonny Shroyer is 85.
Actor Marla Adams is 82.
Actor Ken Jenkins is 80.
Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen is 80.
Actor David Soul is 77.
Former MLB manager and player Lou Piniella (pihn-EHL’-uh) is 77.
Actor Barbara Bach is 74.
Actor Debra Mooney is 73.
Singer Wayne Osmond (The Osmonds) is 69.
Actor Daniel Stern is 63.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Scott Hamilton is 62.
Actor John Allen Nelson is 61.
Actor Emma Samms is 60.
Actor Jennifer Coolidge is 59.
Movie director David Fincher is 58.
Actor Amanda Tapping is 55.
Country singer Shania (shah-NY’-uh) Twain is 55.
Actor Billy Boyd is 52.
Actor Jack Black is 51.
Actor Jason Priestley is 51.
Actor Daniel Goddard (TV: “The Young and the Restless”) is 49.
Olympic gold medal swimmer Janet Evans is 49. Actor J. August Richards is 47.
Rock singer-musician Max Collins (Eve 6) is 42.
Actor Carly Pope is 40.
Country singer Jake Owen is 39.
Country singer LeAnn Rimes is 38.
Actor Kelly Thiebaud is 38.
Actor Alfonso Herrera is 37.
Actor Sarah Roemer is 36.
Actor Armie Hammer is 34.
Rock singer Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine) is 34.
Actor Shalita Grant is 32.
Country-pop singer Cassadee Pope (TV: “The Voice”) is 31.
Actor Katie Findlay is 30.
Actor/singer Samuel Larsen is 29.
Actor Kyle Massey is 29.
Actor Quvenzhane (kwuh-VEHN’-zhah-nay) Wallis is 17.
Reality TV star Alana Thompson, AKA “Honey Boo Boo,” is 15.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 10:26:15 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Man up snowflake.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/4de34c3a4b5fa62c72f792fdf4bd15b9/tenor.gif?itemid=5941200)
It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 10:43:41 AM
morning, finally got some good rain here. Any deals out there?....do not tell me!
Currently getting our second decent bout of rain this morning. I can hear my grass singing hallelujah.
Our forecast for the next five days...103, 103, 102, 101, 100.  And very humid.  Don't even want to consider the "real feel" temp.
thank you God.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 10:45:22 AM
Not a bargain, but if you want to splurge a bit on a nice flight of superior cigars, consider the following from Black Works

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/blk-wks-event-only-killer-bee-warm-sampler

...not to be confused with other organizations in the news, even though it's run by James Brown...
BWM
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 10:52:59 AM
Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
Man up snowflake.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/4de34c3a4b5fa62c72f792fdf4bd15b9/tenor.gif?itemid=5941200)
It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Looks like someone might've accidentally locked himself out of his safe space!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 10:53:23 AM
Not a bargain, but if you want to splurge a bit on a nice flight of superior cigars, consider the following from Black Works

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/blk-wks-event-only-killer-bee-warm-sampler

...not to be confused with other organizations in the news, even though it's run by James Brown...
BWM
Cameroon Wrappers Matter
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 11:06:54 AM
RealFeel 99° here already and it's only 11am. 😊
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 28, 2020, 11:09:08 AM
Barbara Bach aged very well.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 11:19:40 AM
Barbara Bach aged very well.
If you say so.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 11:59:50 AM
Barbara Bach aged very well.
We believe you, pics not necessary. ;)
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 12:28:00 PM
Barbara Bach aged very well.
We believe you, pics not necessary. ;)
What? You don't believe a 74 year old can be hot?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 01:00:41 PM
Barbara Bach aged very well.
We believe you, pics not necessary. ;)
What? You don't believe a 74 year old can be hot?
That's about the size of it.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 01:04:36 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 01:09:59 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
oops. At least you didn't bid over $1000 for a generic fiver...
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 01:12:00 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
Not too bad of a price to give them a whirl.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 01:15:37 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
is that on cigarbid?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 01:20:00 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 01:36:23 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Sounds like a CI IT production.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 01:39:23 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
is that on cigarbid?
Yes sir
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 01:39:59 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Red state shipping is different.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 01:40:06 PM
COTM Born Free.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 01:40:36 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
Not too bad of a price to give them a whirl.
They're supposed to get here tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 01:44:27 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Red state shipping is different.
MSGA!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 01:58:09 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Red state shipping is different.
Communists have taken over CIGARBID. Its CUBA 1959 all over again! Cigars always go first, then Rum.

Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 02:10:53 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Red state shipping is different.
Communists have taken over CIGARBID. Its CUBA 1959 all over again! Cigars always go first, then Rum.
This seems like a reasonable explanation.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 28, 2020, 02:18:49 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 02:23:18 PM
Screwed up the days of the week and wound up getting one of my cigarbids shipped on it's own. Not as good a deal as I originally thought. But not terrible either. Gonna try those Valkyrie Robustos for $3 shipped.
I won a bid last week on Tuesday with shipping date of Thursday, and it still shows as "processing".  WTF?
Red state shipping is different.
Communists have taken over CIGARBID. Its CUBA 1959 all over again! Cigars always go first, then Rum.
This seems like a reasonable explanation.
Started as a joke but I'm beginning to believe this is true.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 03:51:13 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 28, 2020, 04:06:58 PM
Bon Voyage!
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 04:12:06 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Is that the toro?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 04:17:06 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Is that the toro?
Torp.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 04:44:58 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Is that the toro?
Torp.
I see now that it tapers a bit. What are your thoughts on it?
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 04:53:22 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Is that the toro?
Torp.
I see now that it tapers a bit. What are your thoughts on it?
Decent stick but I think it needs more downtime.  Slight harshness here and there.  I'll give the others a couple more months.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
Taking this stick on it's inaugural smoke.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/45c2e1aa77a751423339ec878bdc5163.jpg)
Is that the toro?
Torp.
I see now that it tapers a bit. What are your thoughts on it?
Decent stick but I think it needs more downtime.  Slight harshness here and there.  I'll give the others a couple more months.
agree, meh + OTT but seems like a cigar that can improve with rest.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 28, 2020, 10:50:41 PM
‘Black Panther’ star Chadwick Boseman dies of colon cancer at 43.
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 28, 2020, 11:15:44 PM
‘Black Panther’ star Chadwick Boseman dies of colon cancer at 43.
RIP
Title: Re: 8/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 28, 2020, 11:19:36 PM
‘Black Panther’ star Chadwick Boseman dies of colon cancer at 43.
Damn, that's too young, especially for that kind of cancer.  RIP, indeed.