Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2016, 06:41:05 PM »

Two United pilots arrested off a flight set to take off from Glasgow to Newark yesterday for being drunk.
Ahhh, those planes fly themselves anyway.

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »

Two United pilots arrested off a flight set to take off from Glasgow to Newark yesterday for being drunk.
Ahhh, those planes fly themselves anyway.
And they would be sobered up anyway to land in Newark

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »

Two United pilots arrested off a flight set to take off from Glasgow to Newark yesterday for being drunk.
Ahhh, those planes fly themselves anyway.
And they would be sobered up anyway to land in Newark
Not even sure if you want to be that sober to land in Newark. Just sayin'.

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2016, 07:16:35 PM »

Two United pilots arrested off a flight set to take off from Glasgow to Newark yesterday for being drunk.
Ahhh, those planes fly themselves anyway.
And they would be sobered up anyway to land in Newark
Not even sure if you want to be that sober to land in Newark. Just sayin'.
+1

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2016, 10:36:11 PM »

Back in NJ, little breather then off to visit my Father in rehab....at 90 had his hip replaced on Thursday....makes no sense to me, but on we go.
Worth a try if otherwise he is in pretty good shape.
Plugging along.  Not moving too well to begin with.  I don't see this as improving that much, and if he can't do proper rehab, this is not going to benefit.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]