Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2016, 05:21:47 PM »

I broke it.
Sorry, I was at lunch. Hi, Deano.
it's okay RazMan. just putting a meat loaf in the oven and peeling potatoes for mashed.
5:00 dinner time....well, you are retired...
maybe 5:30, this isn't the Senior Center Blue Plate Special at 4:30.
So I won't get a discount with my AARP card?
not at my dinner table. card is no good here.
How about a discount for refusing to give those Clinton-loving bastards a dime?
hahaha.
you eat for free, wtf do you need a discount for.
😯
Don't need no stinking discount.
COME AND GET IT !!!!
Are those taters whipped or just mashed?  No lumps please.  Evening Dean.

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »

I broke it.
Sorry, I was at lunch. Hi, Deano.
it's okay RazMan. just putting a meat loaf in the oven and peeling potatoes for mashed.
5:00 dinner time....well, you are retired...
maybe 5:30, this isn't the Senior Center Blue Plate Special at 4:30.
So I won't get a discount with my AARP card?
not at my dinner table. card is no good here.
How about a discount for refusing to give those Clinton-loving bastards a dime?
hahaha.
you eat for free, wtf do you need a discount for.
😯
Don't need no stinking discount.
COME AND GET IT !!!!
Are those taters whipped or just mashed?  No lumps please.  Evening Dean.
getting ready to leave for the day,
there is a seminar in a Times square hotel tomorrow, I was thinking
on going to - SUSE Linux, although we mostly use Red Hat.  it's free and it ain't in the office.
might be burgers on the BBQ tonight.  bought the chopped meat yesterday, but
ended up cooking jerk chicken and grilled cheicken with BBQ sauce.  wife complained
she didn't want to make burgers today, she wanted them yesterday!  Told her no problem
I would look up some hamburger recipies on the Internet.  had to see how fast she told me, No!
she was making the burgers.  another plan brought to completion!

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2016, 05:51:59 PM »

Evening Meat Loafers.

« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2016, 05:54:24 PM »

If anyone missed out last time Holts has the 20 MB3 samplers going again at $60 but no FS this time

« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2016, 05:55:12 PM »

I broke it.
Sorry, I was at lunch. Hi, Deano.
it's okay RazMan. just putting a meat loaf in the oven and peeling potatoes for mashed.
5:00 dinner time....well, you are retired...
maybe 5:30, this isn't the Senior Center Blue Plate Special at 4:30.
So I won't get a discount with my AARP card?
not at my dinner table. card is no good here.
How about a discount for refusing to give those Clinton-loving bastards a dime?
hahaha.
you eat for free, wtf do you need a discount for.
😯
Don't need no stinking discount.
COME AND GET IT !!!!
Are those taters whipped or just mashed?  No lumps please.  Evening Dean.
lumps, sorry Mike.
I like lumps.

« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2016, 06:02:20 PM »

« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2016, 06:07:52 PM »

I broke it.
Sorry, I was at lunch. Hi, Deano.
it's okay RazMan. just putting a meat loaf in the oven and peeling potatoes for mashed.
5:00 dinner time....well, you are retired...
maybe 5:30, this isn't the Senior Center Blue Plate Special at 4:30.
So I won't get a discount with my AARP card?
not at my dinner table. card is no good here.
How about a discount for refusing to give those Clinton-loving bastards a dime?
hahaha.
you eat for free, wtf do you need a discount for.
😯
Don't need no stinking discount.
COME AND GET IT !!!!
Are those taters whipped or just mashed?  No lumps please.  Evening Dean.
lumps, sorry Mike.
I like lumps.
Here, have a pair of lumps.

Maryland woman seeking to normalize naked breasts in public. Oh great, so what bathroom is she going to use?

« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2016, 06:08:18 PM »

« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2016, 06:10:44 PM »

New World lit

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2016, 06:15:55 PM »

[...]

better lumps than mine.

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2016, 06:21:50 PM »

Warped El Oso Ursus 2016 Limited Edition

Box of 10 for $99.95 + Shipping on Atlantic Beat the Clock

« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2016, 06:43:08 PM »

[...]

Those breasts look like what you'd find in National Geographic back in the day.  Sheesh.

« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2016, 06:55:16 PM »

[...]

I've paid to see worse in my time.

« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2016, 06:56:14 PM »

[...]

+1  And I bet Bean has too.

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »

Good morning, guys. Happy Monday!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11