Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2016, 07:08:15 PM »

Obviously, I tried posting that last one about 12 hours ago.

Hope your day didn't suck.

« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2016, 07:16:04 PM »

Good morning, guys. Happy Monday!
WTF?  Good to know you are still alive Mayor.

« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2016, 07:16:51 PM »

Obviously, I tried posting that last one about 12 hours ago.

Hope your day didn't suck.
Well I hope your Monday did not suck

« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »

Obviously, I tried posting that last one about 12 hours ago.

Hope your day didn't suck.
Well I hope your Monday did not suck
It wasn't terrible, just busy. Finally home now.

« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2016, 08:44:37 PM »

Obviously, I tried posting that last one about 12 hours ago.

Hope your day didn't suck.
Well I hope your Monday did not suck
It wasn't terrible, just busy. Finally home now.
"Trbl, juss Trbl" - Charles Barkley according to Frank Caliendo.

« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2016, 08:48:13 PM »

I broke it.
Sorry, I was at lunch. Hi, Deano.
it's okay RazMan. just putting a meat loaf in the oven and peeling potatoes for mashed.
5:00 dinner time....well, you are retired...
maybe 5:30, this isn't the Senior Center Blue Plate Special at 4:30.
So I won't get a discount with my AARP card?
not at my dinner table. card is no good here.
How about a discount for refusing to give those Clinton-loving bastards a dime?
hahaha.
you eat for free, wtf do you need a discount for.
😯
Don't need no stinking discount.
COME AND GET IT !!!!
Are those taters whipped or just mashed?  No lumps please.  Evening Dean.
lumps, sorry Mike.
I like lumps.
Here, have a pair of lumps.

Maryland woman seeking to normalize naked breasts in public. Oh great, so what bathroom is she going to use?
Those breasts look like what you'd find in National Geographic back in the day.  Sheesh.
I've paid to see worse in my time.
+1  And I bet Bean has too.
No, there are some things better left out of the cheapy cheapo purchasing method.

« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2016, 09:06:53 PM »

[...]

Hey, Mark has standards.

« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2016, 09:16:09 PM »

[...]

Yeah, right.

« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2016, 09:38:14 PM »

« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2016, 09:39:43 PM »

[...]

Not everything gets the CCB Seal of Approval.

« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2016, 10:03:52 PM »

« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2016, 10:23:28 PM »

Obviously, I tried posting that last one about 12 hours ago.

Hope your day didn't suck.
Well I hope your Monday did not suck
It wasn't terrible, just busy. Finally home now.
"Trbl, juss Trbl" - Charles Barkley according to Frank Caliendo.
You mean, terrbul.

« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2016, 10:25:57 PM »

Speaking of standards...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/sex-doll-talks-back-real-doll_n_7563764.html
What? I thought the "hole" idea was that they don't talk back.

« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2016, 10:39:23 PM »

Speaking of standards...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/sex-doll-talks-back-real-doll_n_7563764.html
What? I thought the "hole" idea was that they don't talk back.
Contrary to popular belief, men don't want their women not to say anything, they just want them to only say the RIGHT things.

« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2016, 10:52:47 PM »

Speaking of standards...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/sex-doll-talks-back-real-doll_n_7563764.html
What? I thought the "hole" idea was that they don't talk back.
Contrary to popular belief, men don't want their women not to say anything, they just want them to only say the RIGHT things.
I'll take a mute any day of the week. Pretty sure Tex is with me on this one.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]