Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2016, 05:18:45 PM »

Boy shot-um pretty good today since he has not played in a month and not an easy course at all.  Won the group bet with a 77.
Wow. He could be pro.

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2016, 05:19:44 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Hope the boys are better soon.  Nothing like a sick child let alone two of them at the same time.
Nothing a little Z-pak can't fix. Looks to be a middle ear infection.

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Hope the boys are better soon.  Nothing like a sick child let alone two of them at the same time.
Nothing a little Z-pak can't fix. Looks to be a middle ear infection.
Like it when it's something known and treatable.  Good old azithromycin.

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Hope the boys are better soon.  Nothing like a sick child let alone two of them at the same time.
Nothing a little Z-pak can't fix. Looks to be a middle ear infection.
Like it when it's something known and treatable.  Good old azithromycin.
Easy for you to say.

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2016, 10:38:33 PM »

A quadruple sheesh.  Sheesh!

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2016, 10:40:20 PM »

A quadruple sheesh.  Sheesh!
I know, right!?!?

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2016, 11:25:49 PM »

A quadruple sheesh.  Sheesh!
I know, right!?!?
Just one correct response. Indeed.
Logged