Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.

And as usual, the Page takes Saturday off.... with sweatshirts....  :o

I will never forget the first letter I ever wrote to a politician was to then Senator John Breaux (D)LA who only served 33 years in Congress from 1972 to 2005.  Wrote him (he was a "conservative" Democarat) regarding not supporting the Clinton gun legislation.  In a few weeks I got a nice letter back from him thanking me and saying he would not support that or any other anti gun legislation.......  What a great response, unfortunately he had already voted FOR Bill's Bill a few days before the date of the letter.

And as usual, the Page takes Saturday off.... with sweatshirts....  :o
That just tells me it's time to shake a leg and get things going for the day.

Going to the big city again today to catch my brother-in-law's show (http://www.59e59.org/moreinfo.php?showid=232) and perhaps a meal. Gotta earn it first.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.

Nice! I picked up some robustos from the same place and they should be arriving today. I think I paid $19 with the free shipping.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.

Nice! I picked up some robustos from the same place and they should be arriving today. I think I paid $19 with the free shipping.
I paid $21 which I thought was pretty damn good for Lanceros.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.

Nice! I picked up some robustos from the same place and they should be arriving today. I think I paid $19 with the free shipping.
I paid $21 which I thought was pretty damn good for Lanceros.
It's great for lanceros.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.
Now you need to find a couple more deals to make shipping worthwhile.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.
I might not have been able to resist that one.
I bought a 5'r of Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Lanceros last night on the Bid.
Now you need to find a couple more deals to make shipping worthwhile.
Exactly, I got a week as I have shipping on Fridays so something should pop up.

Guess I will turn off the lights and lock the door here, time to walk the dogs.

Guess I will turn off the lights and lock the door here, time to walk the dogs.
And don't forget to flush.

Who would have ever expected such???? ::)

Thousands line up to see Bernie Sanders in Austin
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Very nice, happy I got them.