Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

I see in the news that some one hacked into the IRS and stole 700,000 taxpayers files.  The IRS will provide a service to you so you can keep an eye on your accounts for one year. (free Equifax identity theft protection product for one year)  You know, years ago the biggest threat of getting a virus onto your computer was by buying an Anti-Virus program.  So the Anti-Virus providers were creating their own market.
I always thought that however inconvenient, the government's systems shouldn't be accessible online. Other than brochureware and informational type content, of course. With that said, I still efile my taxes.
You have probably forgotten more about IT matters than I will ever know but I will say it does not matter because the govt IT personnel are so corrupt and incompetent a 5 year old could hack anything they got regardless of whether it is online or not.

I sort of slept n a bit this morning.
I think you're allowed every once in a while.
Getting to be a bit more regular, must need to retire.

5/27/2016?
Oh dang!  I knew it looked funny. I stared at it to death and still couldn't figure it out. Hahaha.
Blame it on Tapatalk

I don't use Tapatalk for the flip. The other funny thing is that I originally put 5/27/2015 but caught and corrected the year before too long.

Morning Mr. Mayor and SleepinInDave.
Great day to you too, JerseyDave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I see in the news that some one hacked into the IRS and stole 700,000 taxpayers files.  The IRS will provide a service to you so you can keep an eye on your accounts for one year. (free Equifax identity theft protection product for one year)  You know, years ago the biggest threat of getting a virus onto your computer was by buying an Anti-Virus program.  So the Anti-Virus providers were creating their own market.
But if we keep re-electing the same politicians they will fix all of of that.
I'm starting to think that politicians are here to steal and plunder taxpayers money.  Not to work, help, or serve them. I keep asking myself, "Who was the last politician that actually did anything to help the American People...?"  I know I'm probably wrong on this, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind was when Nixon put a freeze on an out of control economy."  Anyway I'll stop the political stuff...  ::)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I sort of slept n a bit this morning.
I think you're allowed every once in a while.
Getting to be a bit more regular, must need to retire.
I retired and became a Gopher...  At least people are not telling me what to do all day....  Hey, wait a minute, yes they are... errrrr...!!!!

[...]

I think it might have been George Washington.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.

[...]
You're just STARTING to think that?  Then again, it's partly our own fault.  Real corrections take time, and in our impatience we continue to go with those offering a quick fix which is rarely the right way.

5-pack of Centurions (the Don Pepin variety) robustos are up for $23.57. Pretty sure that's as cheap as I've seen them.

Aaaaaand Cusanos are up for the last scorcher of the day. What a let down.

Not interested in the nub cappuccino's that are scorching but not a bad deal if you're into them; box of 20 for $61.50.

And if I smoked more morning cigars and I had the room or the funds, the box of San Lotano connies for $75 wasn't too shabby either.
Good deal on those SL's and last night they had the Robusto Habano's for $76 and change.

Hope everyone enjoyed the scorcher! Today is not so bright :(

[...]
Correct, we must re-elect them for at least 6 terms to fix things.

Hop everyone enjoyed the scorcher! :(
Yeah but that's ok because I was getting a little too close to pulling the trigger a few times there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7