Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
2/27/2016
« on: February 27, 2016, 12:00:16 AM »

It's the weekend!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Done with Jammin but the weekend is upon us.

5/27/2016?

5/27/2016?
Must be the same IT guy that was in charge of the Jam yesterday.

Morning CB.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!

Still have some Scorcher activity to keep us occupied for a couple more hours.

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!
Yes BirdSeedDad, good morning.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!
Yes BirdSeedDad, good morning.
Hi Dave(s)....  Now I just have to remember to put some birdseed out in the mornings.  Years ago I use to put some in a dog food bowl and set it on the patio in the evening around dusk, and the rabbits would eat it.  I didn't know rabbits like birdseed, but who doesn't...

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!
Yes BirdSeedDad, good morning.
Hi Dave(s)....  Now I just have to remember to put some birdseed out in the mornings.  Years ago I use to put some in a dog food bowl and set it on the patio in the evening around dusk, and the rabbits would eat it.  I didn't know rabbits like birdseed, but who doesn't...
Indeed, depending on the mix, you can entertain a lot of critters.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I can't wake up this morning....  I still need to clean the living room and kitchen, and clean Peteys birdcage, and take a shower before 8 a.m. so I can be ready to go and babysit the grandkids...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!
Yes BirdSeedDad, good morning.
Hi Dave(s)....  Now I just have to remember to put some birdseed out in the mornings.  Years ago I use to put some in a dog food bowl and set it on the patio in the evening around dusk, and the rabbits would eat it.  I didn't know rabbits like birdseed, but who doesn't...
Indeed, depending on the mix, you can entertain a lot of critters.
I used to have a bird feeder about 15 years ago and the squirrels would get into them.  They would take the corn and burry it in the back yard.  Then in the summer I would look into the backyard and see various stalks of corn growing, especially near the fence where I would miss cutting grass.  Damn squirrels...!

Oh my god, is it morning already...?  Happy Saturday Everyone..!
Yes BirdSeedDad, good morning.
Hi Dave(s)....  Now I just have to remember to put some birdseed out in the mornings.  Years ago I use to put some in a dog food bowl and set it on the patio in the evening around dusk, and the rabbits would eat it.  I didn't know rabbits like birdseed, but who doesn't...
Indeed, depending on the mix, you can entertain a lot of critters.
I used to have a bird feeder about 15 years ago and the squirrels would get into them.  They would take the corn and burry it in the back yard.  Then in the summer I would look into the backyard and see various stalks of corn growing, especially near the fence where I would miss cutting grass.  Damn squirrels...!
After years of battling those furry varmints, I finally have a feeder pole that stops them.
[...]

I had bought a cheep feeder on clearance, and it had a metal grid pattern made over it.  The birds could stick their heads in and get the seed, but the grid was too small and kept the squirrels out.  It work very good.  The hardware store had one with a sliding door that was attached to the bird perches.  The weight of the squirrel while holding onto the feeder would slide the feeding slots shut.  It look like a pretty good design.

Morning Travellin Dave and BirdieDad.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7