Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2015, 06:51:56 AM »

Morning Chip and Dean.

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 07:11:20 AM »

TexasNoah is sleeping in again it seems.

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 07:44:23 AM »

Morning LSU, Sand in your crack Dean and Travellin Dave.

Yep, I slept in for retirement practice.

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2015, 07:47:21 AM »

Still some rain here, right at 6" total.  Corsicana, Area 50 miles southeast of Dallas on I-45 is measuring rain in feet.  I-45 connects Dallas and Houston and is closed due to flooding over the roadway.

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 07:48:28 AM »

Damn Clemson Tigers put a record breaking ass whooping on poor Miami, just not fair to do that.  Everyone gets a participation trophy.

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 08:03:06 AM »

heading out for breakfast while the lady sleeps. hopefully she'll be ready when I return.
no, she isn't. probabably won't be ready for an hour or so yet.
I can fit in another cigar. Perdomo Champagne toro.

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »

heading out for breakfast while the lady sleeps. hopefully she'll be ready when I return.
no, she isn't. probabably won't be ready for an hour or so yet.
I can fit in another cigar. Perdomo Champagne toro.
And I assume you were not surprised ::)

Better have another pot of coffee with that cigar.

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 08:10:43 AM »

good morning guys. Happy Monday Eve.
Oliva G robusto and coffee. then into the shower and off to the island.
woohoo!!!
Good morning Dean.
good morning Chip. did/are you getting any of that rain from Patricia?
It started last night but not really sure if it's Patricia hitting us yet or not but
El Niño

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 08:31:50 AM »

Morning lifeboat Dave.

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 08:33:48 AM »

Morning lifeboat Dave.
Morning Sir, no boat needed on top of this hill!

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 08:35:10 AM »

Holy Chit what a theft story!

Chesterfield County, SC.    Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

The deputies say they wrote out the reports for the stolen property just days before.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/25/2015
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 08:50:12 AM »

Damn Clemson Tigers put a record breaking ass whooping on poor Miami, just not fair to do that.  Everyone gets a participation trophy.
I got to watch that game while I was driving home yesterday, very entertaining and it helped to keep me awake while I was driving. Great game for your guys Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/25/2015
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »

Good morning guys.

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 08:52:51 AM »

Good morning guys.
Morning Sir, did you have to go to work this morning?

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 09:54:43 AM »

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7