Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Diesel Uncut's Jamming if anyone is interested.  10/$30
Mazo's!

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
Shaun needs to "clear" his cookies.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
I went to my good friend's brother's house on Saturday, his brother works very high up in JLL real estate. I bought Tat Black CGs, everybody raved about them. Really good cigar

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
I went to my good friend's brother's house on Saturday, his brother works very high up in JLL real estate. I bought Tat Black CGs, everybody raved about them. Really good cigar
I also find Tat Blacks  to be a very good cigar but personally I have not found a use for the jar.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
I went to my good friend's brother's house on Saturday, his brother works very high up in JLL real estate. I bought Tat Black CGs, everybody raved about them. Really good cigar
I also find Tat Blacks  to be a very good cigar but personally I have not found a use for the jar.
Keep the pens and pencils in 'em on your desk.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
I went to my good friend's brother's house on Saturday, his brother works very high up in JLL real estate. I bought Tat Black CGs, everybody raved about them. Really good cigar
I also find Tat Blacks  to be a very good cigar but personally I have not found a use for the jar.
Keep the pens and pencils in 'em on your desk.
Mother Fish makes little Scotty keep his desk clean.

[...]

As well he should.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while
I went to my good friend's brother's house on Saturday, his brother works very high up in JLL real estate. I bought Tat Black CGs, everybody raved about them. Really good cigar
So you need a big shit real estate guy to tell you that Tat Blacks are solid?  I don't think so.

Tat Verocu for me this evening.

Tat Verocu for me this evening.
I had one last week.  I think it would benefit greatly with age.  I felt it was a bit "green".

Tat Verocu for me this evening.
I had one last week.  I think it would benefit greatly with age.  I felt it was a bit "green".
I agree that there is room for it to fill out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]