Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
You are questioning my recapping abilities?
Wishful thinking.  Your recappage is obviously perfect.  Sigh.

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Sheeeeiiiiit.  And I missed it.  Raz gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award.
We didn't know you were still shopping.  Thought you blew your load on the Cuarenta's .
In the future, if you are looking for something, let us know.  Leave your phone # discreetly with a couple of folks and we'll text you when it comes up.  We are here to enable.... don't like sad faces when they miss their deal.
Wait...I'm an idiot.  Nica Libre.  I was thinking Nica Rustica.  No wonder they were so cheap.

It's the Vicodin.  Honest.  No, really.

But I will leave my text # with some of y'all.  Awfully helpful.

Gotta get out and get some sunshine and a M/C ride in while the temps are above 40F.
See you later Daves, Shaun, Sam, Flip, et al ...
Nuts, I missed the Diesel Uncuts at that price ... wonder if they will show up again.
Getting me some sunshine now at 75 degrees with a Diesel cigar and some country music.

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Sheeeeiiiiit.  And I missed it.  Raz gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award.
We didn't know you were still shopping.  Thought you blew your load on the Cuarenta's .
In the future, if you are looking for something, let us know.  Leave your phone # discreetly with a couple of folks and we'll text you when it comes up.  We are here to enable.... don't like sad faces when they miss their deal.
Wait...I'm an idiot.  Nica Libre.  I was thinking Nica Rustica.  No wonder they were so cheap.

It's the Vicodin.  Honest.  No, really.

But I will leave my text # with some of y'all.  Awfully helpful.
No you are an idiot just as I am but I am a bigger idiot cause I did that except I bought them and then when they came could not figure out why I got them.  I am old though so I use that excuse.  At least they are not terrible smokes!

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?
CG87 rollin out - see ya'll!

Ain't this the shits!

Arctic outbreak next week in Texas? It’s possible, perhaps even likely

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?
CG87 rollin out - see ya'll!
See ya tomorrow CG

[...]

No, they aren't.  Good road smokes, imho.

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?
Not me.  Kicking would hurt my leg.  But I'm still here.

[...]

Something pretty good for me waking the dogs and fishing.

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Amen to that - liked the few I have had back when I first got into smoking.
Oh so you liked them last year but have since matured on to smaller things?
Back in the day...
You know, when I was like, 23/4...
By 23/24, been a seegar smoker for for 5/6 years.  Only a SINGLE desktop humi with a handful of smokes.
Mr. B!
Mr. G!  First humi was "inherited" from the warden's grandfather.  Still got it too.
Sounds really old
It has a chrome plated tin liner.  Never seen anything like it.  Saw a lead lined nor from about the same era.

[...]
I've seen them lead-lined and copper-lined, but never chromed tin.

[...]

Yup, anything, really, where the cigar isn't the focus of concentration.

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?
Of course
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31