Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
4/23/2019
« on: April 23, 2019, 12:28:26 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »

Morning folks, our Magnum Dog has taken some turns for the worst since Sunday evening.  He is still hanging in there and able to go out for his walks but he is getting weaker by the day.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 06:02:28 AM »

Good morning Dave. Sorry to hear about your best friend. They really are just that. One of my dogs had a seizure over the weekend in the wife's presence. She thought that was it for him. After our first dog passed it felt like an empty feeling for a long, long time.  No one can tell you how to feel.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 06:04:31 AM »

In about an hour I'll be going home to feed my furry family members and cigar in the man cave.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 06:06:57 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick. I have the first morning appointment with the doctor this morning to go over the results of all those tests last week.
planning to hit Cracker Barrel afterwards.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 06:07:50 AM »

Morning folks, our Magnum Dog has taken some turns for the worst since Sunday evening.  He is still hanging in there and able to go out for his walks but he is getting weaker by the day.
tell the old boy that he's in our prayers.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 06:30:28 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick. I have the first morning appointment with the doctor this morning to go over the results of all those tests last week.
planning to hit Cracker Barrel afterwards.
They make a great breakfast. Good luck with everything Deano

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 06:32:14 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick. I have the first morning appointment with the doctor this morning to go over the results of all those tests last week.
planning to hit Cracker Barrel afterwards.
Here's hoping for some good news.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 06:32:42 AM »

In other good news, we're down to single digits until Cigarfest.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 06:33:32 AM »

Morning folks, our Magnum Dog has taken some turns for the worst since Sunday evening.  He is still hanging in there and able to go out for his walks but he is getting weaker by the day.
Sorry to hear it, Dave. Hope he isn't in any pain.

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 07:03:24 AM »

Good morning, guys.

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 07:06:11 AM »

Morning folks, our Magnum Dog has taken some turns for the worst since Sunday evening.  He is still hanging in there and able to go out for his walks but he is getting weaker by the day.
Sorry to hear Dave.  Never easy to deal with.

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 07:09:06 AM »

Morning SCDave, LTG, BoilerRick, PatientDean and Mr. Mayor

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2019, 07:09:44 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick. I have the first morning appointment with the doctor this morning to go over the results of all those tests last week.
planning to hit Cracker Barrel afterwards.
They make a great breakfast. Good luck with everything Deano
Quite the celebration.

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 07:11:23 AM »

We now have a Dave quorum.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7