CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 7/13/2018  (Read 6710 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/13/2018
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 08:38:44 AM »

Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Still waiting on seeing Infinity War too. It's just a thing we do here.
Though I watch all the Marvel Netflix shows, I've never gotten into the movies. At this point, I think I'm way too far behind to start.
I just started in the last 6 months. My local public library had most of them. With that said, I've only seen about half the ones that have been released since 2008. I don't believe you need to go any further back.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 08:46:32 AM »

Wow, Han Solo is 76?
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Though I watch all the Marvel Netflix shows, I've never gotten into the movies. At this point, I think I'm way too far behind to start.
I just started in the last 6 months. My local public library had most of them. With that said, I've only seen about half the ones that have been released since 2008. I don't believe you need to go any further back.
I still haven't even gotten to Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The kids having a later bedtime in the summer really puts a damper on my tv watching. Lol

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 09:04:02 AM »

Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 09:07:26 AM »

Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
Morning, BumTickerFlip. Hope all goes well at the appt.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 09:11:27 AM »

morning Flip. I hope you get a clean bill of health, although I think we all know that ain't going to happen until you can smoke cigars and guzzle bourbon again.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:05 AM »

12 Cigars Free + $25 CI Bucks with boxes of Romeo, Monte, and more? Sweet!
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/romeo-monte-dirty-dozen-giveaway/2014881/

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »

morning Flip. I hope you get a clean bill of health, although I think we all know that ain't going to happen until you can smoke cigars and guzzle bourbon again.
an occasional bit of cognac, or a margarita, maybe a gin & tonic,
Never Guzzled bourbon.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 09:23:07 AM »

an occasional bit of cognac, or a margarita, maybe a gin & tonic,
Never Guzzled bourbon.
maybe that's where the problem lies.
good luck today.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2018, 09:26:50 AM »

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2018, 09:31:34 AM »

watching Good Will Hunting.
great flix.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2018, 09:32:09 AM »

Wow, Han Solo is 76?
SPOILER!

I still haven't even gotten to Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The kids having a later bedtime in the summer really puts a damper on my tv watching. Lol
I hear ya.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2018, 09:33:27 AM »

Morning, BumTickerFlip. Hope all goes well at the appt.
+1

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »

Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2018, 09:51:50 AM »

Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html
Good looking out, Mark.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2018, 10:03:49 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7