Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »

My Namakubis finally arrived yesterday, I'll post the tracking, you won't believe it. Makes CI look like they have their shit together:

Tracking History  

 July 5, 2018, 3:26 pm
 Delivered, Front Door/Porch
 WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ 08889
 Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 3:26 pm on July 5, 2018 in WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ 08889.

 July 5, 2018, 9:22 am
 Out for Delivery
 WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ 08889

 July 5, 2018, 9:12 am
 Sorting Complete
 WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ 08889

 July 5, 2018, 8:38 am
 Arrived at Post Office
 WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ 08889

 July 4, 2018, 5:14 am
 Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
 NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 3, 2018, 2:04 am
 Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
 NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 2, 2018, 10:07 am
 Forwarded
 RINGOES, NJ

 July 2, 2018, 10:06 am
 Departed USPS Facility
 RINGOES, NJ 08551

 July 2, 2018, 10:06 am
 Unable to deliver item, problem with address
 RINGOES, NJ 08551

 July 2, 2018, 7:54 am
 Arrived at Post Office
 RINGOES, NJ 08551

 July 2, 2018, 6:51 am
 Arrived at USPS Facility
 RINGOES, NJ 08551

 July 2, 2018, 5:34 am
 Departed USPS Regional Facility
 TRENTON NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 2, 2018, 4:18 am
 Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
 KEARNY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 2, 2018, 4:09 am
 Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
 TRENTON NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 2, 2018, 3:42 am
 Departed USPS Regional Facility
 NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 1, 2018, 3:28 pm
 Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
 NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 July 1, 2018, 4:02 am
 Departed USPS Regional Facility
 GREENSBORO NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 June 30, 2018, 9:19 pm
 Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
 GREENSBORO NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER

 June 30, 2018, 8:04 pm
 Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
 BURLINGTON, NC 27215

 June 30, 2018, 10:12 am
 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
 BURLINGTON, NC 27215
Man, those went on a fantastic voyage.

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 08:01:46 AM »

[...]

I especially like how they arrived in Kearny before they left Trenton.

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 08:01:56 AM »

[...]

Looks like they went on an NJ tour. I never tracked mine, but I got them right away. Even smoked one yesterday.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 08:03:15 AM »

Good morning boys! I smoked the MF Judge on Wednesday, definitely one of my favorite MF offerings
Too fuggin' hot the last few days to smoke anything, but rain yesterday brought the temps down, so try and stop me tonight.

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 08:05:06 AM »

[...]

Newark and Kearny are North Jersey, Ringoes is near me, then they shipped them back to Newark

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 08:08:06 AM »

[...]

That's your own fault for having problems with your address. ;)

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Tony, and StickTrackerFish.  Friday at last.  That day off in the middle was just too weird.

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2018, 08:19:09 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Tony, and StickTrackerFish.  Friday at last.  That day off in the middle was just too weird.
Better than being in the office. Morning, AllThrownOffMark.

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2018, 08:20:22 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Tony, and StickTrackerFish.  Friday at last.  That day off in the middle was just too weird.
Good morning, Mark. I've made up those hours, for sure. Yesterday was such a Monday. But the important thing is that today is Friday.

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2018, 08:25:42 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Tony, and StickTrackerFish.  Friday at last.  That day off in the middle was just too weird.
Better than being in the office. Morning, AllThrownOffMark.
That much is true.

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2018, 08:27:04 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Tony, and StickTrackerFish.  Friday at last.  That day off in the middle was just too weird.
Good morning, Mark. I've made up those hours, for sure. Yesterday was such a Monday. But the important thing is that today is Friday.
It was a Monday, for sure. I didn't even have a chance to escape to the man cave.    :P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/6/2018
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 08:33:43 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2018, 08:39:03 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning, Sammie.

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2018, 08:40:05 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning Sam, and the rest of you... sfish, I have had a bottle of
Kelt Tour du Monde, cognac.  they deliberately put the stuff on ships to travel the globe.
You should probably get some to enjoy with you map trekking Nami's   8)

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2018, 08:45:00 AM »

Boomers with intermittent downpours to start the day.
Did you have Mexican last night too?
Actually Jambalaya...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7