Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2018, 06:30:31 PM »

Afternoon ClamSauceBOTL.   Back from Dallas and in the man cave with a Lirio Rojo in celebration of Friday.
That's a nice celebration cigar.  You have a special weekend planned?
We are moving the last of our crap out of the old house tomorrow.  I guess that's special enough.  Supposed to close on the sale next week.
Seems to be a gap there. Sleeping on the floor in the meantime?
No, we purchased a small house a while back and are living there while the from scratch house is constructed.  It's a long story involving extenuating familial circumstances.
Or he's just following the CarolinaDave method of home realignment.

« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2018, 06:31:44 PM »

Offers from SBC for Friday:

Friday Special!

Today we have one special on three categories!

Chogui
HVC
Hiram & Solomon

CODE: FRIDAY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above.

« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2018, 06:38:32 PM »

Afternoon ClamSauceBOTL.   Back from Dallas and in the man cave with a Lirio Rojo in celebration of Friday.
Welcome home, Mark.
Thank you.  Had to get off the interstate and take a back road detour as it was exhibiting classic Friday afternoon fubarism.
Speaking of fubar, I'm feeling like this was a waste of money. Turns out the cigar is green. One dimensional and I'm getting ammonia notes. Something tells me down time will improve it but not enough to be worth it.

To the canal with it....or harbor or river as applicable.
Took it all the way down to the nub. This puddle will have to do.

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2018, 07:46:30 PM »

Afternoon ClamSauceBOTL.   Back from Dallas and in the man cave with a Lirio Rojo in celebration of Friday.
Welcome home, Mark.
Thank you.  Had to get off the interstate and take a back road detour as it was exhibiting classic Friday afternoon fubarism.
Speaking of fubar, I'm feeling like this was a waste of money. Turns out the cigar is green. One dimensional and I'm getting ammonia notes. Something tells me down time will improve it but not enough to be worth it.

To the canal with it....or harbor or river as applicable.
Took it all the way down to the nub. This puddle will have to do.

Finished it on general principal,  eh?

« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2018, 07:46:51 PM »

Afternoon ClamSauceBOTL.   Back from Dallas and in the man cave with a Lirio Rojo in celebration of Friday.
That's a nice celebration cigar.  You have a special weekend planned?
We are moving the last of our crap out of the old house tomorrow.  I guess that's special enough.  Supposed to close on the sale next week.
Seems to be a gap there. Sleeping on the floor in the meantime?
No, we purchased a small house a while back and are living there while the from scratch house is constructed.  It's a long story involving extenuating familial circumstances.
Or he's just following the CarolinaDave method of home realignment.
That too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]