Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »

Good morning, boys. Last soccer game of this season coming up shortly. I'm hoping for a lazy Sunday afterwards... Except for that proposal doc I never finished on Friday.
I have reports myself to catch up on but I am too lazy to do anything right now.

Morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean. 0-0 so far. I think that means it's a great game. I still don't get this soccer thing. One of my boys is playing football in the fall. Kinda looking forward to that.
I don't understand soccer either, but I do prefer watching the 'pros' play.
It wound up a well played game. We lost 3-8. That's the most we've scored this season.
I hope they all had fun and that you took them out for pizza after.

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2018, 02:32:34 PM »

Good morning, boys. Last soccer game of this season coming up shortly. I'm hoping for a lazy Sunday afterwards... Except for that proposal doc I never finished on Friday.
I have reports myself to catch up on but I am too lazy to do anything right now.

Morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean. 0-0 so far. I think that means it's a great game. I still don't get this soccer thing. One of my boys is playing football in the fall. Kinda looking forward to that.
I don't understand soccer either, but I do prefer watching the 'pros' play.
It wound up a well played game. We lost 3-8. That's the most we've scored this season.
I hope they all had fun and that you took them out for pizza after.
Not sure about the fun part but we did go out afterwards.

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »

Formula One Racing is more exciting than the pussies of NASCAR.
Isn’t that the sad truth, NASCAR has turned itself into a total joke as demonstrated by the thousands of empty seats at every race.  In fact it is 10’s of thousands at many races.

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2018, 02:36:38 PM »

Hair of the Dog lit while performing breast checks and watching college baseball.

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »

Hair of the Dog lit while performing breast checks and watching college baseball.
Just saw a pair that scored a 9.2 on the 10 point rack scale. :o

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2018, 04:14:13 PM »

601 La Bomba Warhead III ready to light.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]