Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2018, 05:25:03 PM »

Decided on an  E.P. Carrillo 2016 Short Run for my commute cigar.
So far, so good...
Fixing to go select me another smoke.
Keep us posted.

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2018, 05:28:26 PM »

Got a prime rib on the smoker for dinner.
Oh wow, that would surely hit the spot.
Indeed!
You're gonna need a smoker for the office.
I am pretty sure he has one there already
Not actually a smoker but a big BBQ grille.  And yeah, we're overdue for a grillin' party.  So damn hot out now, though, and hard to round up the troops.

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2018, 05:55:34 PM »

Got a prime rib on the smoker for dinner.
Oh wow, that would surely hit the spot.
Indeed!
You're gonna need a smoker for the office.
I am pretty sure he has one there already
Not actually a smoker but a big BBQ grille.  And yeah, we're overdue for a grillin' party.  So damn hot out now, though, and hard to round up the troops.
Free food and I'm there.

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »

Got a prime rib on the smoker for dinner.
Oh wow, that would surely hit the spot.
Indeed!
No decent cigar deals to shop for anymore so I shop for grocery deals and that prime rib was a pretty nice find.
Luckily you stocked the cupboard while there still were deals to be had.

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2018, 08:48:31 PM »

getting ready to pick out a much needed lunch smoke.  May have to sacrifice this RP decade robusto to the cause.
Been wanting to try the one with the Cameroon wrapper.
Ditto. I'm a sucker for a Cameroon wrapper.
+1  even tried the VS Cameroon and, while a bit mild, was more flavorful than the natural or Habano I tried.
You lost me at VS.
Some of them Victoria Secret lingerie models are smoking hot!
Oh you mean Victor Sinclair, Nope,  Dalek told me not to smoke them.....
Dalek got married and doesn't come around here anymore. Wonder if the Mrs doesn't let him smoke?
No, he still regularly stops in on CigarBook FB site.

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2018, 08:49:13 PM »

Decided on an  E.P. Carrillo 2016 Short Run for my commute cigar.
There's a solid for a weekend kickoff smoke!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]