CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 12/18/2017  (Read 2454 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/18/2017
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2017, 06:07:08 PM »

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Oops. Didn't look at it that way. Sorry, Flip.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2017, 08:29:24 PM »

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Rumors of flip's untimely demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2017, 11:30:06 PM »

You'll be missed.
Oops. Didn't look at it that way. Sorry, Flip.
Just funnin wit ya.  Have fun at the herf.  Beware the White Whale. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]