Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Oops. Didn't look at it that way. Sorry, Flip.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Rumors of flip's untimely demise have been greatly exaggerated.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Oops. Didn't look at it that way. Sorry, Flip.
Just funnin wit ya.  Have fun at the herf.  Beware the White Whale.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]