Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

....Merry Christmas Tone and Family....
Thanks Craig, all the same to you and yours.
....T you are missed Bantering Brother....

Holy Crap!!!  Looks like maybe I can start posting here again.  Am I still welcome Antnee?  Maybe mutt, Ozzy, and a few others can join in too!
Who is this? What's the secret password? Where the heck have all yuz been? Everyone is welcome as long as we play nice.

@KC: months ago you said you wanted to talk to me about something. I'm always available if you want to talk or email.

Evening Antnee!  Yes, we'll be nice.  I'll send you that e-mail I was supposed to send back in February.  Glad you responded.  Oh, and the secret password is "Denali".
Holy cow, DENALI!  Charlie sees him on a regular basis. Brad ignores me all together. I must have pissed in his cheerios.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Holy Crap!!!  Looks like maybe I can start posting here again.  Am I still welcome Antnee?  Maybe mutt, Ozzy, and a few others can join in too!
Who is this? What's the secret password? Where the heck have all yuz been? Everyone is welcome as long as we play nice.

@KC: months ago you said you wanted to talk to me about something. I'm always available if you want to talk or email.

Evening Antnee!  Yes, we'll be nice.  I'll send you that e-mail I was supposed to send back in February.  Glad you responded.  Oh, and the secret password is "Denali".
Holy cow, DENALI!  Charlie sees him on a regular basis. Brad ignores me all together. I must have pissed in his cheerios.
Brad used to come to Flossie's every time he was in FL.  Then he just stopped contacting me.  I have no explanation as to why.

....Merry Christmas Tone and Family....
Thanks Craig, all the same to you and yours.
....T you are missed Bantering Brother....

What're you all smoking tonight? Nothing here because it's cold as heck. Just went out with some old friends for a phenomenal dinner. I may have had one too many bourbons. I'm feeling no pain.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Well that was weird!  My post about Brad got inserted not where I intended.  Hmm.  Guess I've been away too long.

Well that was weird!  My post about Brad got inserted not where I intended.  Hmm.  Guess I've been away too long.
Look again.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

....Merry Christmas Tone and Family....
Thanks Craig, all the same to you and yours.
....T you are missed Bantering Brother....

What're you all smoking tonight? Nothing here because it's cold as heck. Just went out with some old friends for a phenomenal dinner. I may have had one too many bourbons. I'm feeling no pain.

CraigDog and I did a Punch Punch then a Cervantes.  And a bit of pour'N.

....Merry Christmas Tone and Family....
Thanks Craig, all the same to you and yours.
....T you are missed Bantering Brother....

What're you all smoking tonight? Nothing here because it's cold as heck. Just went out with some old friends for a phenomenal dinner. I may have had one too many bourbons. I'm feeling no pain.

CraigDog and I did a Punch Punch then a Cervantes.  And a bit of pour'N.
What's the weather down by you?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Well that was weird!  My post about Brad got inserted not where I intended.  Hmm.  Guess I've been away too long.
Look again.

You fixed it.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

....Merry Christmas Tone and Family....
Thanks Craig, all the same to you and yours.
....T you are missed Bantering Brother....
What're you all smoking tonight? Nothing here because it's cold as heck. Just went out with some old friends for a phenomenal dinner. I may have had one too many bourbons. I'm feeling no pain.
.....Cigars.....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]