Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2017, 01:07:08 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....
Save the feet for me!
they weren't there, feet and head missing, since they were rabbit popsicles in
the store already, how lucky code they really be?   8)
"Cooking with Glen Close", feature VitaFlip.

Nope, Nope, not what I bought...  my Italian grandparents are long gone,
my days coming home from the live poultry market
with a warm bag of recently dispatched chickens or squabs, are over.
A lot of what is wrong with the country today is owing to the fact we don't have to dispatch our own protein anymore.

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2017, 01:18:18 PM »

Wow, what a mess in Vegas.
Yeah, and I've got friends who are in Nevada at the moment so people are freaking out up here and ringing my phone off the hook. I have lost count now of the number of times I've said "they are 60 miles from Vegas, and out of cell range most of the day. They'll get back to you tonight, I promise."

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2017, 01:24:07 PM »

Well, I got us off page 3, anyway.

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2017, 02:23:18 PM »

Well, I got us off page 3, anyway.
yes you did...

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2017, 03:43:49 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2017, 03:46:31 PM »

Those rotten apples seldom fall far from the tree.

The father of Las Vegas madman Stephen Paddock was a “psychopath” himself — a bank robber who escaped federal prison in the late 1960s and landed on the FBI’s most-wanted list, according to reports.

Paddock’s dad was serial felon Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, according to the Daily Mail and a tweet from NBC.

Benjamin Paddock had been locked up in 1960 for robbing an Arizona bank, escaped in 1968 and spent nearly three years on the run before the FBI caught up to him in Las Vegas in 1971, at which point he tried to run down an agent with his car, according to archival editions of the Tuscon Daily Citizen.

“Since he has utilized firearms in previous crimes, has employed violence in attempting to evade arrest and has been diagnosed as being psychopathic, [Benjamin] Paddock should be considered extremely dangerous,” Palmer M. Baken Jr., agent in charge of the Phoenix FBI office, said at the time, according to the Citizen.

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »

mushroom and pepperjack cheese burgers for dinner. tired of soup.

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest
that's a Heartbreaker.

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest
that's a Heartbreaker.
Oh damn... way too soon. Petty is my favorite Floridian.

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest
that's a Heartbreaker.
Oh damn... way too soon. Petty is my favorite Floridian.
He's not dead...at least not yet. Removing him from life support appears to be an upgrade, at least from what I can find.

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2017, 04:15:21 PM »

[...]

Nevermind. He's gone. Damn.

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2017, 04:25:05 PM »

[...]

that's sad.

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2017, 04:30:10 PM »

Diesel Hair of the Dog Perfecto cut and ready, apparently they don't sell the Hair of the Dog anymore.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7