Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!  (Read 7317 times)

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 08:49:15 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »

Happy Father's Day, especially to the fathers who cannot be with their children, whether it's due to distance both physical and emotional. Regardless of the reason, through regret or guilt, their children need to know they are loved. I love mine very much and I miss them.
+1
Happy Father's Day, NJDave. Did the other two kids come up to see you in Maryland?

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.
It was good and I feel ok this morning

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2017, 08:56:32 AM »

Another 100 degree day ahead for us.
going to be pushing 100° here too today.
I am watching fishing and they are in Yankeetown.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.
It was good and I feel ok this morning
Glad to hear it. So why are the new owners moving?

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 08:57:51 AM »

Another 100 degree day ahead for us.
going to be pushing 100° here too today.
I am watching fishing and they are in Yankeetown.

Deano's old digs! What channel is that on?

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 08:59:55 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.

It was good and I feel ok this morning
Glad to hear it. So why are the new owners moving?
They are recently retired and one daughter lives here and another planning to move here so they moved here about a year ago.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 09:00:26 AM »

Another 100 degree day ahead for us.
going to be pushing 100° here too today.
I am watching fishing and they are in Yankeetown.

Deano's old digs! What channel is that on?
Sportsmans Channel,but it just ended

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 09:00:37 AM »

Good morning, men.  Happy Mofo Day.  That VSG mentioned by Dean sounds like the ticket.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 09:04:07 AM »

Good morning, men.  Happy Mofo Day.  That VSG mentioned by Dean sounds like the ticket.
Morning Bean

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 09:23:27 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.

It was good and I feel ok this morning
Glad to hear it. So why are the new owners moving?
They are recently retired and one daughter lives here and another planning to move here so they moved here about a year ago.
Are they currently renting?

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 09:24:12 AM »

Good morning, men.  Happy Mofo Day.  That VSG mentioned by Dean sounds like the ticket.
Happy Father's Day, Mark. Enjoy your day.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 09:25:41 AM »

Good morning, men.  Happy Mofo Day.  That VSG mentioned by Dean sounds like the ticket.
Happy Father's Day, Mark. Enjoy your day.
You too, Mr Mayor.  Someone cooking for you for a change?

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 09:31:57 AM »

Good morning, dads.
Morning Mayor T, Dad of Many. ;)
Happy Father's Day, TXDave. Hope the wine was good and didn't leave any lingering effects.

It was good and I feel ok this morning
Glad to hear it. So why are the new owners moving?
They are recently retired and one daughter lives here and another planning to move here so they moved here about a year ago.
Are they currently renting?
Yes, they moved here about a year ago and rented to give themselves time to see what areas they were interested in.  The house they are renting is just a few blocks away.

Re: 6/18/2017 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 09:40:29 AM »

Good morning, men.  Happy Mofo Day.  That VSG mentioned by Dean sounds like the ticket.
Happy Father's Day, Mark. Enjoy your day.
You too, Mr Mayor.  Someone cooking for you for a change?
Honestly don't know what the plans are. Originally my wife wanted us to host a barbecue and I put the kibosh on that. So now I don't know. Pulled some sausage out of the freezer last night (not a euphemism) so still may do some grillin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7